GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slurpee

1. slurpee

WTB> R32 sideskirts or stock gti sideskirts (Vancouver BC)

looking to buy unpainted R32 side skirts or stock gti side skirts (the same) in the Vancouver BC, Canada area thanks
  2. slurpee

B> stock gti side skirts

buying stock gti side skirts please message me if you have them for sale and if you live in the Canada, Vancouver BC area thanks
  3. slurpee

B> stock gti side skirts

buying stock gti side skirts highly prefer if you are around vancouver please
  4. slurpee

salt on polished lip?

i was wondering on rims with polished lips if u get salt on them and u dont clean it off right away will it start to rust? can u polish the rims again to get the layer of rust off? and can u prevent this if u hosed down ur rims everytime u get home? thanks
  5. slurpee

does anyone have an extra gti OEM grill?

i was just wondering if anyone has a OEM grill for sale with the red strip and the orginal VW emblem cuz i might need it.. looking for someone that has one in the vancouver area
  6. slurpee

FS:Spyn ZX Tuning(momo) black rims/w polish lip 18x8 bolt 5x112 ET45 (Fits all MKV)

these are spyn ZX tuning rims 18x8 bolt pattern 5x112 fits all mkv vw and some audi's offset is 45 these rims include tires (the tires are Kumho ecsta SPT they still have about 90% tread i only had them for 5000km soo pretty much still new tires r) the front passenger side rim is the only rim...
  7. slurpee

FS:Spyn ZX Tuning(momo) black rims/w polish lip 18x8 bolt 5x112 ET45

these are spyn ZX tuning rims 18x8 bolt pattern 5x112 fits all mkv vw and some audi's offset is 45 these rims include tires (the tires are Kumho ecsta SPT they still have about 90% tread i only had them for 5000km soo pretty much still new tires r) the front passenger side rim is the only rim...
  8. slurpee

FS:18x8 (5x112) ET45 black rims /w polish lip (spyn zx tuning)

these are spyn ZX tuning rims 18x8 bolt pattern 5x112 fits all mkv vw and some audi's offset is 45 these rims include tires (the tires are Kumho ecsta they still have about 90% tread i only had them for 5000km soo pretty much still new tires r) the front passenger side rim has 1 small curve...
  9. slurpee

FS: 18" black rims with polish lippp

these are spyn ZX tuning rims 18x8 bolt pattern 5x112 fits all mkv vw and some audi's offset is 45 these rims include tires (the tires are Kumho ecsta they still have about 90% tread i only had them for 5000km soo pretty much still new tires r) the front passenger side rim has 1 small curve...
  10. slurpee

pic request - osir front lip with abt side skirts

anyone have a pic of a gti with the osir front lip and abt side skirts??
  11. slurpee

hmm would osir front lip look good with abt side?

i was wondering about this because i have to change my side skirts due to an "accident" i remember seeing a white gti on this forum with the votex front lip and abt side skirts it looked pretty nice but im not sure about osir and abt sides will the side skirts be much too low for the osir lip...
  12. slurpee

cracking carbon fiber??

i just installed my osir carbon fiber spoiler and during the installation process my friend pressed down on the spoiler abit too hard and a little crack appreared on both of the edges of the spoiler (on the glossy finnish) one sides crack is bigger then the other and there is a tiny split along...
  13. slurpee

any good body shops in the richmond area?

i am planning to remove the resonator on my cat but i dont no which body shop will be good and can do it for around 40 bucks anyone have any body shops in mind? in bridgeport or anything?
  14. slurpee

tinting tails in richmond/vancouver?

anyone know where in richmond or vancouver that they can tint (glossy finish not flat black finish) tail lights r32 style for under 100 bucks?? cuz i asked REV and they quoted me like 200 bucks -_-" but im sure ther eis a place where u can get it for much cheaper