GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Skwangtang

1. S

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Great show been subbed for almost 2 years. I would recommend you go an support his and InRangeTVs patreon since they are demonetizing their videos because of the current Youtube rageboner for gun channels
  2. S

The only place I feel relatively safe is Center City, Gayberhood and parts of Old City. I remember in High School (this wasn't even long ago, '08-'12) I could walk from my high school on 17th and Girard to Suburban station and not feel threatened. Now, I don't know if I could go more than half a...
  3. S

Ahh okay. I was at work when I watched the video so I was skimming through it. I do agree if the officer says that having a visible gun on you is illegal, that's just plain wrong. I guess in that case the man arguing is correct.
  4. S

-Lemme correct myself I have lived around Philly my whole life. I went to high school in the city and still end up going into the city fairly often to visit my brother and sister who live and work there.
  5. S

Why do people have the need to not comply with police? oh muh rights blah blah. Ok yes you have rights, but why drag 3 officers into the situation that couldve been diffused if all you had to do was show you have a license to carry instead of ranting off about gun laws and rights, etc. He isn't...