GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rthurty2

1. R

Euromedian | Sam Deiwert & Nick Nikolov in Hot Ride

EUROMEDIAN | HOT RIDE newest MKV video from euromedian enjoy ;) :thumbsup:
  2. R

** Dubs of Queens | 2nd Annual BBQ | Glencove,NY | Sunday, July 12th **

The Lowdown. Last years event was a huge success we only gotta bring it to you bigger and better. The entrance fee will be $5 per person... We will be having raffles with some pretty sick prizes this year, and an pretty much all day BBQ. The spot is ideal for the size of turn out we expect. And...
  3. R

NEW SHOP IN LONG ISLAND 15MIN FROM QUEENS

VAG-COM/ FENDER ROLLING/ CUSTOM AUDIO INSTALLATION/ INTERIORS/ WINDOW TINTING/ DETAILING/.....BAISICALLY ANYTHING YOU NEED:thumbsup:
  4. R

THIS IS THE LAST TIME!!!!!

Looking for a white MKV .:R32 I install the S6 lights ive done my car UG ive done a DBP and today i installed them on a TR All im missing is the CW. im only installing them on each color and then thats it. I get alot of requests to do it but its not really worth it for me. SO if you have a...
  5. R

Dpe wheels CF lip finally done!!!!!!!!

"STEP YOUR GAME UP"
  6. R

EVERYONE DOWN UNDER HEEEELP!!!!!

every1 please vote for me. im trying to be in an upcoming issue of vman magazine, and also hopefully get a contract with ford modeling agency. ALSO YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY.....thats only if you want to =) CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!!! :thumbup: :D HERES A PIC OF MY CAR ALSO JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT :D
  7. R

TRI STATE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

every1 please vote for me. im trying to be in an upcoming issue of vman magazine, and also hopefully get a contract with ford modeling agency. ALSO YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY.....thats only if you want to =) CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!!! :thumbup: :D HERES A PIC OF MY CAR ALSO JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT :D
  8. R

HELP A FELLOW R32 OWNER OUT!!!!!!!!

9. R

Carbon Fiber grill

kinda wish the new grill had the slots instead of the mesh :(
  10. R

First Annual BBQ | Alley Pond Park | Sunday, May 25th (Queens,NY) | Queens G2G **

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3799400
  11. R

1/4 mile track times today

i went to show n go today in jersey. had alot of fun. the best time i got was a 14.3 on the quarter. this was my first time on a track, so learning how to stage was very important, because if you have launch control ready, and they tell you to move up a bit theres no way you can get LC ready...
  12. R

MY B-DAY PRESENT CAME TODAY (OSIR)

ITS RAINING TODAY SO ONCE THE WEATHER GETS NICER ILL TAKE SOME BETTER PICS BTW I DO HAVE A CAP FOR THE TOW HOLE, BUT THERES A CAMERA THERE AND IT WOULD BE PRETTY SENSLESS TO COVER IT:thumbup:
  13. R

LAST MINUTE CRUISE TO JONESBEACH

JAN29 8 PM. SO IMMA TRY N SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WE CAN GET ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE.... SOME OF US ARE MEETING AT FRANCIS LEWIS HIGH SCHOOL. ITS ON THE CORNER OF UTOPIA PKWY AND BOOTHMEMORIAL AVE RIGHT OFF THE HORACE HARDING EXPY. THE EXIT ON THE LIE IS UTOPIA PKWY. WELL BE MEETING OTHER DUBBERS AT...
  14. R

photoshop pleaseee sl500 turbines + R32

whaddaya think??? i know its not an r32 but itll do the trick
  15. R

Evoms and cvp UNITED!!!!!!!!!

i just ordered the evoms intake and the cvp manifold...i cant wait:happyanim: ill keep every1 posted