GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RPEker

1. RPEker

2 complete gauge clusters for MKV GTI

Hey all, I have had these sitting in my garage for the past 2 years or so and have no use for them anymore. I can provide part numbers upon request. One of them is perfect, one has half the MFD dimmed. Asking $100 for both (Paypal), buyer pays actual shipping.
  2. RPEker

For Sale: Ross Tech VAG-COM HEX+CAN cable

Hey all, I have a genuine Ross Tech VAG-COM cable, the HEX+CAN model. It works perfect but I sold my GTi so I have no use for it anymore. Asking $240 SHIPPED to the lower 48 or APO/FPO. :thumbsup: PayPal ONLY!
  3. RPEker

WTB: A genuine Ross tech HEX+CAN USB cable

DELETE DELETE
  4. RPEker

MK5 GTI MFD question

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has experience with DIY fixing or sending out their gauge cluster for repair? Mine is only displaying the right half.
  5. RPEker

OEM 2007 GTI intercooler (any reasonable offer)

Was replaced by an APR FMIC and now the car is gone. Throw me an offer as I want to get rid of this, but per forum rules I will say $80 + shipping. I am located in west Texas (San Angelo) if you want to pick it up.
  6. RPEker

Authentic Ross-Tech Micro-CAN VAG-COM

I bought this in August and have used it about 5 times tops. It is in perfect condition. Cost me $250 + shipping when I bought it. Im asking $200 obo shipped USPS Priority w/ tracking to the lower 48:thumbsup:.
  7. RPEker

Factory 6-disc CD Changer

Selling my factory MKV GTI 6-disc CD Changer. Asking $75 shipped to the lower 48.
  8. RPEker

AWE Tuning Vent Mounted Boost Gauge

Selling my AWE Boost Gauge with the whole vent assembly. Includes the vent assembly, boost gauge, electrical conection and rubber hose:thumbup:. Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48. http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw-1/mk5-g-j-2006/2-0t/awe-mk5boostgaugekit.html
  9. RPEker

OEM MKV MFD2 Navigation For Sale

I have the factory navigation for sale from my 2007 Package 2 GTI. It is in very good shape as you can see from the pictures:thumbsup:. Will include the factory 6-disc CD changer and the SIRIUS module. Asking $350 shipped to the lower 48. This link explains everything about this model...
  10. RPEker

Looking for help with drawing/Photoshop

I was wondering if someone can draw me a quick sketch. I am looking for a Rat-fink / Ed Roth type of drawing of an MKV GTI. Just the car, not the rat thingy driving it. I am putting together a collage of sorts, but my drawing skills are sub-par and my PS skills are non existent :frown:. Any...
  11. RPEker

Wanted: TSI MKV with 4 doors and 6 speed manual (Sep)

Delete Found a car, please DELETE
  12. RPEker

When is too soon?

I will be returning to the states in 65 days :thumbsup: and looking to pick up a 2009 GTI. I'm wanting your opinion on if it is too early to post up my "WTB" in the cars for sale section? If so, when should I if I'm looking to buy the first half of September? I would prefer to buy from a VW...