GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RooGT

1. R

Premium Bluetooth kit for sale

I am considering selling my Premium Bluetooth kit. It has been installed for around 6 months so it isn't brand new. Works great with Nokia phones, but unfortunately not with the new Windows Mobile HTC Touch Diamond 2 that I have from work. Cost was $1980 plus install. Will consider offers...
  2. R

Premium Bluetooth - Voice dial

I have the "real" VW Premium Bluetooth that is fully integrated with the RNS-510 in my MY09 GT Sport TSI. The RNS-510 was factory fitted, the bluetooth kit fitted by the dealer some months later. The kit works fine, my contacts are loaded from the phone, I can dial either by contact or number...
  3. R

Premium Bluetooth Pricing - are they kidding?

I have just had a quote from my dealer for the supply and install of the recently released Premium Bluetooth kit - $2448.85! In other words, almost as much as the RNS510 itself. To say I am not impressed is an understatement. Does anybody know where in Adelaide I might be able to have either...
  4. R

Curbed alloy repair - Adelaide

Did the unthinkable last night and curbed the off-side front alloy on my GT TSI! Its not too bad, a 5cm scrape around the tire bead and another 5cm scrape across one only "spoke". The "spoke" scrape can be felt, its not just a scratch, little sharp bits sticking up, if that makes sense. Two...
  5. R

Factory RNS510 and AM reception

The AM reception in my GTSport with a factory fitted RNS510 is far from good ... I can't even pick up Adelaide's main sport station in my driveway. FM seems fine by the way. I know I have read a thread on this somewhere but just can't find it now. Does anybody else have AM reception issues with...
  6. R

RNS-510 and MP3s - Newbie Question

Guys, I get my GT Sport TSI with RNS-510 tomorrow, after quite a long wait. I have a question regarding how best to put my MP3 collection on to the hard drive. If I plonk them all in just one folder will the RNS-510 allow me to search by artist etc, presuming I have the MP3s tagged properly? Or...