GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rickreezy

1. rickreezy

take em offff my hands !

:readthethread:I have falken tires up for grabs,I just barely bought them 3months ago and they have a bunch of life on them, I am losing my gti for unforeseen reason :frown: But the detail on the tires : They are. 225/40ZR18 92W. I want 250trade! Hella steal. I just wanna get rid of em...
  2. rickreezy

hella neuspeed intake

For unforeseen reasons my gti is going bye bye:cry: I have a nuespeed intake with a k&n filter.whistles like a baby and works beautifully. I wanna let it go 100 OBO. ASAP!!! Ill trade your stock filter for this so if your interested hit me uppppp ASAP. I didn't think I would see the day my gti...
  3. rickreezy

FT/FS:pretty much new falken tires

:( im losing my mkv 06 gti. So I gotta let go of the barely bought falken tires I have on it, just barelybought threee months ago and they still have a ton of life on them, They're falken ziex tires. 225/40ZR18 92W so if your interested I wanna swap whatever tires you have on. Your car for...
  4. rickreezy

siruis music unit.

i have the siruis music unit thing for sale. anyone interested? i dont need it. 60 OBO? hitmeup if you want pics.:thumbsup:
  5. rickreezy

want a jetta grille

want to buy a jetta grill for my gti.. anyoone? :smile: