GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ric0

1. R

FS: US Spec R32 Tail lights "FL"

Hello everyone!! I have my US Version R32 tail lights for sale: SOLD Indash only pic for now, I don't have the car anymore so I'll take a pic of it tonight, i am asking $275 picked up or $300 shipped. These tails have NO scratched on them, they are MINT. if you are interested just send me a...
  2. R

Miami's Next Top Model and shes MINE!!

here she is... isnt she puuurrrty.... i has moar!! later..
  3. R

New Wheels!

Look new wheels!! NOOOOOOOOOOTTT lol... sry bored + photoshop = the back looks weird but im a nood anyways Enjoy =D took the wheels off of dubsesd's car.
  4. R

F/S: Mercedes wheels

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im Selling my mercedes wheels!!! Specs: 5x112 Front: 18x8.5 44 offset Rear: 18x9.5 46 offset Includes: Hub centric rings Extended lugs from ECS Tuning. im asking for $850 obo... they have no curb marks on them and were recently resprayed. buyer pays for shipping.
  5. R

my car... ed30 wanna be

well since they wont bring it to the US ill make my own. 1 2 3 4 before 1 and yes i know its ps'ed i had springs then.. on coils now. 2
  6. R

crazy auto leveling.

hey guys ive searched but couldnt find the solution to my problem.. i just installed FKs and now my headlights are going crazy... ive check both of the levelers and both front and rear are ponting towards the driver side and theres no faults... can anyone please help me... its been like this...
  7. R

Photoshop request plz!!!

can someone with good photoshop skill change the color of this car to white and the gold on the wheels to black??? hope the owner dont mind me using his car.... but its what i want my car to look like... thanks in advance...
  8. R

Rota D2s

Anyone running these wheels??? rota offers them in 17 with a 35et... does anyone have pics and also what are your opions are on them???