GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rennfahr

1. Rennfahr

2007 BMP GTI for sale! SO CAL!

only a year old with 14,700 miles on it! DSG automatic 2 door tinted windows 18" huffs Monster Matts and Gorilla Gear Need to sell fast! $20,000 takes it! Thanks, Brandon bbuschold@gmail.com
  2. Rennfahr

GTI Brakes

I dont know what all of you think, but these brakes are pretty darn good for stockers. They saved me from getting into a very bad wreck on the freeway today. Thanks VW!
  3. Rennfahr

WTB: Neuspeed intake 2.0t fsi

Anyone selling? :iono:
  4. Rennfahr

WTB: OSIR Carbon fiber parts

Can anyone tell me where to find a competitive distributor for OSIR parts? I am particularly looking for the carbon fiber center piece for the grill, the carbon fiber rear valence for quad tips and the carbon fiber open fogs. Thanks for the advice in advance..
  5. Rennfahr

Alpine Stereo stuff F/S

Hi Everyone, I decided now that I want to keep my stereo stock and dont want to install my Alpine stuff. Looking preferably for someone who wants to take it all together 1) Alpine head unit CDA-9856 with Ipod hook up/Mp3/WMA and SAT Radio ready (Wireing harness included!! just plug it in!)...
  6. Rennfahr

GTG In Ventura County

Hi All fellow dubbers.. We are starting up a regular GTG in Camarillo, Ca on Thursdays at 7:30pm. The meet will be at the local Chuys. Anyone interested and want to know more? Let me know. :drinking:
  7. Rennfahr

New to the Forum, Just got a 07 GTI

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed the forum so far. There is alot of good knowlege in here and alot of fun mods to do. I just picked up my new 2007 BM GTI DSG 18" Huf's Package ZERRRRRO :-) I love this new GTI, it rocks!
  8. Rennfahr

What IS the right Harness???

Sorry guys, I have done a search and dont feel confident I have the rigth answer I need. I am picking up my new GTI on Monday and want to have the right harness for my Alpine stereo to install. I have a Metra harness that I bought at Circiut City and I have already determined that they gave me...