GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by realslimnatey

1. R

Wheel repair

Screwed up my rim yesterday. Didn't hit a curb but went into a dip while punching someone's gate code. Now I've got curb rash. Anyone know a cheap repair shop?
  2. R

FS: Honeycomb Grille - Black With Red Strip

Bought this in 2012 and never used. Selling for half the price. $40 shipped. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bremmen-parts/honeycomb-grille-black-with-red-strip/21-9539/ Just to be clear, it's the shiny grill in the photos.
  3. R

Sway bar endlink broke off from tab (twice)

Anyone else have this happen? This is the 2nd time. 1st time it was the driver's side front and they were the stock endlinks. I drove for months with that endlink removed until I decided to buy new coilover sleeves and replace both endlinks with shortened ones. Just today the passenger's side...
  4. R

18x8.5 ET35

I know, I know. This has been discussed plenty of times but please bear with me. I didn't want to bump someone else's thread. Came across some rims that are 18x8.5 ET35. Did a test fit and yeah - it's a bit more aggressive than I would like. Looks like I'll need some fender mods to get it to...
  5. R

BBS RK

Just saw this posting in Craigslist. I have a set of 4 BBS Rims, 8 in width X 18 in rim diameter removed from a Toyota Camry. I believe these were original equipment. Mounted with Nanking 235/45R18 tires. Tires are nearly to the warning tabs as shown so while there are a few miles left they...
  6. R

AWE Boost Gauge LED going out?

I have the AWE vent mounted boost gauge and just today while driving home from work, the back light went out. It was out for about 10 minutes and then magically came back on. Then on my way to the store it went out on me again for about 5 minutes and then came back on. Do you think I have...