GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rabidhare

1. R

Michelin hydroedge 195/60r/15

I have for sale a set(4) Michelin Hydroedge Tires for sale. They were the tires that came on my wagon when I bought her last August. They were brand new when I got my car the dealer had just put them on the day I bought her. I ran them for about 3 mons (2500miles) until it started to snow here...
  2. R

WTB: 1 Huff

I am just looking for a spare.. Located in md so local would be awesome thanks
  3. R

F.S. Jetta Grills

I have a complete set of jetta grills off a 2008 Jetta SE. Looking to get 320... Thanks
  4. R

Jetta Shield Removal.

I am trying to remove the front grill its not coming to well .. guys with expierence
  5. R

F.s. Upper jetta Shield

This is off a brand new jetta.. 100bucks
  6. R

WTb: Upper Jetta Grill

Looking to buy a undrilled piece. Thise is the piece that is usually dilled for the front plate thanks
  7. R

Jabbit!!

8. R

Wtb: jetta or a GTi Bumper

Im looking for one of these to do a swap for my rabbit
  9. R

Wanted: Gti Seats .

Im in the looking for the gti seats im located on the east coast.. I could trade rabbit seats or look for sale
  10. R

86 GLI

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/rabidhare/ 2.1 Stoker 8v. The motor has 3,000 miles since complete overhaul. the car has 225,456miles on it Look at the Pictures Its a beatiful car Garage Kept.. Excelent Paint. Located In Western Maryland 6000 o.b.o
  11. R

Wtb: Rabbit seats

I am looking for rabbit seats
  12. R

bad Night

I went out to the car to find a gash in the side of the quarter panel i am not sure how this happend but was thinking that gti side skirts would cover the problem here are some pics let me know what you guys think http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/rabidhare/ Thanks Guys
  13. R

WTB" Gti Side Skirts

I am looking for side skirts
  14. R

I want huffs!

Looking for huffs...