GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PSUcanary

1. PSUcanary

FS: APR RSC 3" Turbo Back Exhaust (pics)

FS: APR RSC 3" Turbo Back Exhaust (will ship now!!!!) SOLD OK, here it is: APR RSC 3" Turbo Back Exhaust. Details Here: http://www.goapr.com/products/apr_exhaust_20tfsi.html This was on an 2008 GTI for about 12K miles. This is an awesome exhaust, with a great sound. The exhaust has been...
  2. PSUcanary

FS: Carbonio CAI for 2.0 FSI (pics)

SOLD As the title says, I have a Carbonio CAI for sale. Includes full kit with directions and original box. This was on my 08 GTI FSI for about 12K, but is in mint condition, as the pictures show. One the highest quality CAI's out there. Read more about it here...
  3. PSUcanary

FSI Oil Filters and Drain Plugs

3 Oil Filters and 3 Drain Plugs new in boxes. $30.00 Shipped (US only) First to PM gets them...
  4. PSUcanary

VW US Spec Tinted Taillight (R32 Tinted Tails) pic

SOLD As the title says, I have a cherry pair of VW US Spec Tinted Taillights. These are plug and play with bulbs already in them. Install in less than ten minutes. There is not one scratch on these, and I will ship in original box. See pics for model numbers off the box. These are the...
  5. PSUcanary

BSH - PCV Fix / Revamp Kit NIB (pic)

SOLD As the title says, I'm selling a BSH PCV Revamp Kit. This is new in the box, never opened from the BSH wrapper. Obviously never used.. Will sell for $60 shipped (US only)..... First to PM gets it. -C
  6. PSUcanary

FS:2008 GTI 4D 37K DSG Stage II Candy White

Sold
  7. PSUcanary

APR in Stock Mode Question?

Is the APR Stock Mode setting the exact same mapping of the car's ecu as from the factory? Simple question..:thumbsup:
  8. PSUcanary

VA suspension/tuner shops? (Shenandoah Valley)

Looking for a good shop to do a little suspension work to my GTI. Nothing too major, just some springs/struts or coilovers. The closer to Shenandoah Valley the better, but I'm willing to travel. Thanks....:thumbsup:
  9. PSUcanary

Black "spots" on rear of CW GTI.. From exhaust?

I've noticed a few small, very small, black spots on my rear bumper and hatch. My GTI is Candy White so everything shows. But, I'm thinking this has to do with residue from the exhaust. There's really no build-up of carbon around the tips, inside the tips yes, but not on lower rear bumper. I...
  10. PSUcanary

Those running APR Stage II?

Alright, don't flame me too bad, first post on this forum. And I have searched and haven't really found the answer to my question. I just picked up a new to me 08 GTI 5 door. The car already had a Carbonio Intake, APR RSC Turbo back with Stock and Stage 2 APR flash. (love it!) Now my...