GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PleaseEatSomeShit

1. PleaseEatSomeShit

Fuel cut just before redline? Ideas?

2006 GTI. 125xxx miles, APR stage 2 tune. Car is developing the strange fuel cut issue, just before the top of its revs. This issue happened to me before about 5 months ago. At that time, i pulled the HPFP and the cam+cf looked fine. Reinstalled it and the issue went away. Yesterday, the car...
  2. PleaseEatSomeShit

R32 Catback, H+R Spacers

(4) H+R 20mm spacers, takes 5x112 and converts it to 5x100 - $100 (1) Catback from my MKV GTI. The previous owner did an R32 swap and had this catback on the car. I am unsure of the make but i'll check into it. It's still on the vehicle. - 300 Items in Baltimore MD
  3. PleaseEatSomeShit

WTB: OEM 2-door textures side skirt

As the title says. Lets see what you got.
  4. PleaseEatSomeShit

FS/FT: Rota Grids, 17x9, 30mm offset, 5x100

Yes, thats 5x100 I run them on my Mkv with adapters and they looked great. Bought earlier this year in April and they just arent for me. Two wheels are flawless and the other two have minor curb rash. Tires are NOT included. I am looking for something comparable, maybe even oem in the 17x7.5...
  5. PleaseEatSomeShit

R32 rear tailpipe section for mkv.

What you see is what you get. Unsure of the manufacturer. Good condition. Looking at 150 plus shipping from Baltimore.
  6. PleaseEatSomeShit

Any vendors/manufacturers sell the tail-pipe section only?

The previous owner of my gti did a r32 rear conversion, and I am in process of taking it back to stock. I'd really like to forego buying a complete system. Does anyone sell just the tail-pipe section of exhaust?
  7. PleaseEatSomeShit

Trade R32 rear valance for OEM textured

All gone.
  8. PleaseEatSomeShit

WTB: OEM side skirts, both sides or trade R32 shit for non r32

Trade: R32 rear valance for OEM textured rear delete
  9. PleaseEatSomeShit

mk4 oems on mkv?

Hm? My car has a set of 5x100 Rota grids on spacers and I'm not a big fan of them. I've got some oem le castellets from my jetta that I could get tires for... Anyone else have a similar set up?
  10. PleaseEatSomeShit

FS: NS triple offset gauge pod and NS single Column Pod - 40 shipped, in MD

Both are for a MKV GTI, the column pod has been painted with plasti-dip Both items are used but not beat to shit. 40 Shipped each, from MD. email please. tawonm at gmail.com not my photos. my pics
  11. PleaseEatSomeShit

FS: Newsouth triple offset gauge pod for mk5 in MD, $55 Shipped

Firm. Comes with block off plate, set screws and the pod itself. Item is in MD. Pics on request.
  12. PleaseEatSomeShit

MkV - NewSouth Single gauge column pod.

Painted in black plasti-dip very good condition. 25 shipped.
  13. PleaseEatSomeShit

VDO Vision Series Boost Gauge

I swapped this out for a Autometer unit. Works fine and is a few months old. Make an offer. Comes with some misc bulbs if i can find them. Reads -30 to 25psi looks just like: Item is in Harford Co MD