GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by phrog23

1. P

WTB STOCK RABBIT 06-09 I stake

Just moved to Cali and I need to get my car registered, I have carbonio but need the stock airbox, PM me with offers.. Autocorrect...INTAKE .. Not I stake....
  2. P

calling out RS GTI.

OK so i was on my from phx to LA for this weekend... still going on, and i pass by this RS 4dr. GTI, pass him slowely, and threw some dub love "V" out... AND YOU FRIGGING IGNORED ME!!!!. so we pass and hit a rest stop and my brother,(who also happends to own a CW GTI) asked if i saw that guy...
  3. P

CW+carbon

here goes... the start of something new PROPS TO GENOME FOR THE HOOD!!! THANKS MAN
  4. P

a couple new pics& lip install, CW

also installed my new lip.... and a couple of pics after my lip install
  5. P

CAI and a lot of rain...

for people with preferably quite a bit of exp driving CAI's in really wet weather... Has anyone had a problem with any CAI's and a lot of rain.... like sitting 1/2 way behind a semi rig and all that water shooting into your grille. asking this cuz i took a trip today up to sedona Az, mad snow...
  6. P

Gas prices killing us...

thank gosh we get pretty darn good gas milage.. now on the the thread reason.... what is the most you put into your car at once, for me, dropping almost 50 killed me....... i got a rabbit... was was deeply in the no gas running on fumes zone... my tank frigging took $49.00 of...
  7. P

07 rabbit to 08 software????

ok so here is the question... since the 07 rabbit and the 08 are the same motor, different tunning.... is it possible to take the 08 tuning and instill it on a 07' giving the 07 the 08-HP/tqe spec's.........
  8. P

azeuropeans group drive march1st. PHX-Tuscon

just posting this over from the tex thread. though it would be nice to get a couple more MKV's in there... origional thread http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3703698 Official Thread for March 1, 2008 Group Drive If you have questions, concerns or end up needing further directions cause...
  9. P

new grill pic

Just got grill in today, will get it painted later this week color match.. or not. let me know what y'aal think.... pic's from cell phone, will get better one's later....
  10. P

upgrading 07 rabbit to more.

KK i just paid off my 07 rabbit with 14,500 miles, and i want to trade it in. im either thinking of going with an 08rabbit( so i can walk out the door only paying a couple$$$), or an 07 GTI. so if i go with the GTI i will probably walk out the door on a 25K car paying only 10K or so.... what...
  11. P

WTB: left vent boost guage.

... never mind I found it.....
  12. P

love at yellow sight...

Saw this and had to take some pic's.. sorry for the crappy cell phone... 20th,and obvious....
  13. P

do great minds think alike...

mine..... my brother's... after the instaall of the LED tail light's i know im a rabbit and he is a GTI... but still.... * edit to fix pic, and post.. that is an old pic of the hase,taken before anything was done... gotta take a new one.....
  14. P

need help cant find it...

I tried to find it but i cant find anytthing... My brother has an '06 GTI and just got back from germany He went straight to the dealership and bought the european LED tail lights, can someone help us find the right path to go down, and also a VAG-com shop in LA... Thanks.....
  15. P

my first pic's on here

tell me what y'all think... tint before debadging with paint,eyelids, and clear corners. and my estereo another shot of my paint job *edited, didnt know html didnt work... first images