GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by petroglyphix

1. petroglyphix

Anyone else seen the 311RS?

I see that. It'll be interesting to see how this venture plays out. In the case of this 311rs owner, he could likely buy 10 or more of these things so I'm not sure that a warranty is his primary concern. Plus he seems to be using it sparingly. If it weren't the start of the fiscal year I'd knock...
  2. petroglyphix

This sounds more in line with the video I watched with Ryan Gates promoting it. So basically, he saw a platform that he thought he could work with and created a car he wanted and then sold it to a few people? Goals man, goals.
  3. petroglyphix

Will do man. And that's an ENTIRELY fair trade off in my book. Well, it would be with an Evo X at the very least. I think Mitsubishi might require you to sign an NDA to drive/inspect this thing though, total hearsay. But with ~11 out there it wouldn't be the most surprising thing I've encountered.
  4. petroglyphix

If he's not arriving in this he's in the 2015 Suburban or the A8. He's got a thing for cars it would seem. Told me he's only got about 500 miles on the odo, most of which were done on the track. 11 total units and a 10 month wait lol I was complaining about 4 for my gti. Very nice exterior...
  5. petroglyphix

Your previous rides......Share it !!

My one true love. Parking it for some much needed TLC when my GTI arrives.
  6. petroglyphix

Found out my CEO has one. Thing is pretty beastly.