GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pavlo1994

1. pavlo1994

2007 VW Jetta no Power steering?

I have a 07 vw jetta 2.5 that was in a small fender bender which didnt affect the power steering in anyway. Now that the car starts and runs, there is not power steering, just a power steering light. Anyone know what it could be?
  2. pavlo1994

Stickers off rear bumper?

Got a car that has a sticker on the rear bumper that needs to be removed asap. How should i do it without damaging the paint?
  3. pavlo1994

What to start with?

I went down to Unique Photo in NJ to check out the new d3100 and the salesman kept telling me the d3100 is better than the d90, sure in some things i agree. Since the d90 is being discontinued at the end of the year im not looking to get one. Then i saw the Cnet video in which they said d5000...
  4. pavlo1994

Anyone have an Idea to what this is?

Anyone have any idea to what this is? And maybe to how much its worth?
  5. pavlo1994

Got a code but no CEL?

Decided to check the codes on my car even though i dont have a CEL. To my surprise i have a code. Here it is P2279-Intake Air System Leak. Funny part is i dont have a CEL for it? Any help is appreciated,.
  6. pavlo1994

Where do you get your oil?

Im curious to where everyone gets their oil, since i use 5w-40 on our 08 rabbit im wondering where people buy it since its not everywhere that they sell it? Also anyone use different oil? 0w-40? 5w-30?
  7. pavlo1994

Small photoshop request pplleeasee

I didnt post it in the media forum since id like it done on a mk4.. can anyone photoshop or know a mk4 jetta with audi USP wheels? on this
  8. pavlo1994

WTB 4 or 2 225/45/17

Got a huge bubble in one of my tires from hitting a pothole which could not really be avoided in wayne NJ ( history of worst roads ever) So who has 4 good condition tires they want to sell? Have to be allseasons =(
  9. pavlo1994

Dumb/Not really Question About 2.5?

Anyone ever done straight pipes with a 2.5 engine? How about a flapper mod? I looked around and it gave me flapper mod for r32. Anyone have any idea if its possible or it has been done?
  10. pavlo1994

Rabbit with GTI RSB?

Is there any hardware needed for the upgrade?
  11. pavlo1994

WTB Stock GTI RSB

Pm me a price shipped to 07011 or picked up if local. Im in jersey
  12. pavlo1994

Anyone have the new Samsung Vibrant?

If so how do you like it? I just ordered it and im soooo psyched.. :happyanim:
  13. pavlo1994

Where can i get some 134a freon?

anyone know any places in NJ? except autozone and pepboys.
  14. pavlo1994

Delte

Delete
  15. pavlo1994

wow, Click it.

Click this i know youll love it http://www.vimeo.com/13374394 if you can tell me how to embed it, would be great.