GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by patsully

1. P

MKV Pirelli edition flashing PRNDS

Hey guys, Sometimes when I cold start the car in park the DSG feels like it's trying to engage and can hear a few clicks, thumps, and jolts coming from the dsg, then the PRNDS light starts flashing. If I turn off the car and start it again, it goes away and engages gear with no issues. It's...
  2. P

P0171 Lean code Pirelli edition

Solved: Turns out it was the cheap intake I was using. It was an unbranded one designed for the MKV but the location of the Maf and diameter of the piping was throwing the trims out. Have now replaced with a CTS intake and my fuel trims are around 3% and the car goes much better.
  3. P

Hey Mate thanks for the reply. I've had the brake booster lines replaced as they were cracked but still same issue. I'll check the other suggested places and see if they may be the culprit. I've used BP 98 and been through a few tanks of it and still getting the fuel trim issue. I reset the...
  4. P

Hey guys. 2009 MK5 pirelli edition with unitronic stage 2+ tune. Currently getting P0171 but not CEL. When I clear the code the car has full power but after roughly a day of driving it seems to have reduced power. Have checked block 32 on VCDS and it's -4.7% for short term and +24.7 for long...