GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PapaSuphGti

1. PapaSuphGti

Volkstock AZ 2013

Anybody on here gonna be going tomorrow? Can not wait!!
  2. PapaSuphGti

Intake question

I've been doing quite a bit of research but i still haven't come across an answer I've been looking for, anybody on here know the pros and cons of the twintake vs the carbonio tsi intake,both stage 2. Any real insight is appreciated, thank you
  3. PapaSuphGti

Hit and run

So some douche hit me in the parking lot on Monday and left, i was inside and some guy came in and asked who owned the the car. Cops are still looking for the guy:/ just dropped my Car off at the shop today, they are gonna start looking at it tomorrow and finding out what I all need, luckily...
  4. PapaSuphGti

Bah in az?

Anybody go to them in phx? Thinking about going to them this weekend for a few things, any reviews on them?
  5. PapaSuphGti

Looking for local az shop

Looking for some vagcom work and possibly installing my boost gauge.if anybody knows let me know,thanks in advance
  6. PapaSuphGti

Well I'm about to buy euro tails and....

I was wondering if the OEM ones are worth it compared to the hella ones off of ecs. I was gonna get the Hella ones but before I jump to buying them I wanna know if there is any downsides to them,any opinions welcomed,thanks in advance.
  7. PapaSuphGti

So I guess our rear ends are tough

So I got rear ended today on my way home,I was furious.but when I check the damage there was nothing,not even a scratch! Waited for the cop and went through all that good stuff and then went straight back to work,I was skeptical that there was no damage so I put it on a lift and saw nothing...
  8. PapaSuphGti

A lil video

Me and my buddy(Dennis Ly) didnt have anything to do today so we decided to make a video of my car,its nothing special but why not.Check it out http://vimeo.com/51414516
  9. PapaSuphGti

Just dropped in my ksports

Just put in my ksport coilovers last night and so far they are great.I do have to say that I would have liked them to go a little lower but for coilovers they are good.The ride quality in my opinion is really close to my stock suspension,other than that it feels tighter and the sway is totally...
  10. PapaSuphGti

Vagcom in AZ?

I am looking for anybody who knows a shop or someone who has vagcom.I am looking to get a few things done.I'm in the Gilbert/Queen creek area but willing to travel a reasonable amount,any (useful) info will be appreciated thanks -09 CW four door 6mt GTI- -Completely stock at the moment-
  11. PapaSuphGti

Az Sighting Thread

Let's hear some sightings in AZ,ill start. Saw a black 4door gti cruising the 60 tonight,cruised next to it for a few miles.I'm new to the vw scene so looking for people to cruise with,share your sightings Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2