1. nmcp1

FS: Nikon DR-6 Right Angle Viewfinder

--==[[SOLD]]==--
  2. nmcp1

FS: Nikon D40 Kit w/ Sigma 18-200mm OS HSM & extras

FS: -=! SOLD !=-Nikon D40 Kit moderators please delete
  3. nmcp1

R32 Style Tinted Tails by Darcness

R32 : Premium Finish : Amber mod Thanks again Ron. Totally happy with the new look. It's such a subtle change yet makes quite a difference in the look of the car. The amber mod works like a charm as well. Again, so subtle that only a true VW head would notice. For all those...
  4. nmcp1

17x8 et35 w/ 235/45/17 on MKV?

Looking for some advice from the wheel experts here on the forum. I have a chance to pick up a set of wheel with the above specs but I'm not sure if they'll work without rubbing/ looking ridiculous . Car is a daily driven '07 GTI with Eibach Pro-Kit. I've been searching all over and have found...
  5. nmcp1

GROM USB/iPod interface adapter

Searched but came up with nothing. Anyone have this? VW / AUDI / SEAT GROM USB/iPod interface adapter(GROM-USB2-VAG) Looking to use only the USB portion as I have no need for and iPod. Currently I have my entire music collection in mp3's on about 20 discs but am getting a little tired of...
  6. nmcp1

Alpine PDX.5

As promised Both filters set to high pass Channel 1/2 Gain set at 3 o'clock Crossover @ 60 Channel 3/4 Gain set at 3 o'clock Crossover @ 110 Channel 5 Gain set at 12 o'clock Crossover @ just below 55 Location of my LOC. The gains on the LOC are all the way up. When I installed the system...
  7. nmcp1

Alpine PDX.5

FYI......even w/ the underseat drawers it still fits.
  8. nmcp1

Alpine PDX.5

Yours is bigger than mine:mad:........ I was out of the car audio scene for a few years and was always a firm believer in a separate amp for the sub. Having a brand new car though, I didn't want a complicated install with a 2 amp setup so I figured I'd give the PDX-5 a try. It's amazing what...
  9. nmcp1

Goodbye 4x4...

Eibach Pro-Kit on stock shocks.........finally! After pic is about 2 weeks and about 100 miles after install. Ride is slightly stiffer than stock, but totally fine for a daily driver. Updated gif........
  10. nmcp1

Uber Stealth Audio Review............GTI 10" Sub

Finally snapped off a few pics of my amp location while I was putting some stuff on the car from X-mas. Very stealthy...........just like the the sub 😉
  11. nmcp1

Blaupunkt PlugNPlay Adapter Question

Ordered it from Crutchfield. Here's the link. http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?showAll=N&g=304950&i=023PNP016&search=Blaupunkt+VENDORID023&searchdisplay=Blaupunkt&tp=6348 When I ordered it there were some in their outlet section. (link is usually on the left side of the...