GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nicks R32

1. N

For Sale: Golf MY09 R32

Looking to sell my 2009 Golf R32 . This was a June 2008 build MY09 which my understanding was one of the last batches to be made. KMS: 26,700 Colour: Drak Grey Condition: Excellent Trans: DSG Location: Sydney Price: $39,990.00 Reg: March 2013 Warranty: Still under manufacturer’s warranty until...
  2. N

R32 Brake pad noise

Guys, Does anyone else have noisy brake pads with there R32?? Mine are fine in drive, but when the pads are hot and im reversing they tend to make this moaning sort of sound?? again, dealer said this was common?
  3. N

Help needed... Creaking noise in my R32

Hi Guys, I just joined this forum and it looks like you guys know your cars... I recently purchased an 08 R32 with low kms.. I have noticed though that there is a creaking sound in the back end of the car. I took it back to the dealer today and the service manager said its the brakes and its...
  4. N

Creaking Noise

Hi Guys, I just joined this forum and it looks like you guys know your cars... I recently purchased an 08 R32 with low kms.. I have noticed though that there is a creaking sound in the back end of the car. I took it back to the dealer today and the service manager said its the brakes and its...
  5. N

Creaking Noises in my R32