GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Neon Guy

1. N

Rabbit T-Shirts... Free via Mail....

Bought a 2008 Rabbit right before Christmas.... Got a Rabbit T-Shirt in the mail Saturday from VW. I took a pic yesterday... I'll post it this evening. Anyone else get one?
  2. N

FS: Neuspeed Intake, Oil Filters, GTI Manual (Dallas, TX)

FS: Neuspeed Intake, GTI Manual (Dallas, TX) Price Drop* Brian Freeman Princeton, Texas (Just north of Dallas a little while.) All parts are for 2006-2008 MKv GTI (2.0L Turbo). Neuspeed Intake Comes will all hardware. Used for 3 months. Brand New Condition. $150.00 Shipped GTI Manual...
  3. N

Good Bye GTI, Hello Rabbit

Of all the crazy things for people to do.... we just traded in a 2007 GTI 3 Door for a 2008 Rabbit 5 Door. 2008 VW Rabbit Candy White 5 Speed Manual Art Gray Interior 17" Alloy Goal Anthracite Wheels 225/45R17 All Seasons Ipod Adapter Lower Finance Rate, Lower Monthly Payment, and more...
  4. N

Look up a Part Number for me?????

I know there are some dealer connections on this Forum. Can someone please look up a part number for me and tell me what it is? Part Number: 06F-133-482-B Description: Adjuster I can fill in the rest of the story once I found out what the part is... a microfiche picture would be awesome.
  5. N

Taking a Bath in the GTI

Taking a Bath in the GTI * Update 6/12 Water Everywhere Anybody else given thoughts to taking a bath in the GTI? My wifes GTI has seemed to always have a hint of a smell of mildew. I never did really think anything of it. Especially since all the rain we have received here in North Texas...
  6. N

Mad at my VW Dealer

I went to the dealer last Tuesday. I told the service guy that it was a 2007 GTI with the 2.0L Turbo. I asked him how much they were, and he said $8.50. I told him I would take two of them. He came back with the two boxed filters... I took them assuming they were the right filters and paid and...
  7. N

Pic Request: Rabbits with OEM Body Kit/ 18" Wheels

I've looked and looked... Does anybody have pictures of a MKV Rabbit with: Rabbit Ground Effects Kit (PIA) $1,675 18" Karthoum Wheels Smoked Silver/ Silver I am just compiling some information so I can make a sound decision.
  8. N

Neon Guy Reviews Forge Diverter Valve

Alrighty.... The install is easy as pie. 1. Raise the passenger front corner of the car. 2. Crawl underneath and look at the passenger backside of the motor. You'll see what appears to be a turbo, and the large black diverter valve. 3. Release the clip, and push the wiring out of the way. I...