GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NateC

1. N

Coolant questions for the novice

I'm getting up there in miles and have been reviewing all my service records at my 2 VDUB shops. This morning I realized my entire cooling system has 183k miles on it, less fluid changes. My radiator is 7 years old and I remember having to JB weld it a few years back when my fan shroud rubbed 2...
  2. N

data logging

I've come to learn that VAGCOM is the most preferred software for tuning diy's But is there any other software that would give me the availability to data log and possibly reveal some issues I cant otherwise locate??? Thanks for any and all input
  3. N

In need of a little info

I have a need for a thorough knowledge of the mkv in the DIY section of the forum please follow the link: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186010 Applies to engine needs and questions on DIY fog light kits... Thanks Nate c
  4. N

In need of some basic info

2.0T FSI 6 spd Morning everyone, Its been quite some time since I've attempted any work on the GTI and there's a lot that needs to be done. I just rolled over 174k miles and This brings me to my first few questions. What would be the suggested repair and replace parts for a MKV with this many...
  5. N

2007 2.0t FSI for sale

Starting to post some classifieds on the ole dub.. 139,000 miles Timing belt changed and certified at 95k Both fron cv boots replaced and constant tune ups and services as normal Needs headliner and apholstry patch on drivers side left edge of the seat (about a 5" seam bust) Other than that a...