GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Murphinski

1. M

Lebanon OH cruise

http://www.countrycruiser.com/2013/flyers/bww.jpg
  2. M

flat/matte vs gloss black side mirrors

I would appreciate your opinion on flat/matte vs gloss black wrap on the side mirrors. I had the grill wrapped in gloss black and it looks crazy good...real happy with it....wanting the side mirrors done now and when I look around at other cars/ecs tuning caps..the side mirrors are flat/matte...
  3. M

Coffee & Cars in Cincy

Shawn and Cody....you guys been there yet? Havent met you yet Cody....Shawn, I'm the guy with the UG R32 that came into your work. If you guys or any other local vdubbers go, it would be cool to put a face with a name.
  4. M

Minor modding worth it?

I acquired my R two weeks ago...has 60+k miles on it.....I put a K&N air filter in the other day and have Denso plugs on order. I'm seriously thinking about ordering a Neuspeed power pulley kit and p chip. My questions/concerns are....since I'm not interested in air intake/exhaust (I like the...
  5. M

R32 newbie

I have been a lurker and an admirer of everyone's GTIs/R32s for quite some time and now......I am the proud owner of #2199!! On Thursday, I traded in my '04 Honda Accord Coupe EXL and got this!! Words just can not express how much fun I have been having these past few days!! Super stoked...