GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mre212

1. mre212

FS- NIB ipod nano 4 gig

hey im looking for 185 shipped. its the red one. any takers?
  2. mre212

get 5 friends signed up for gamefly, get a Wii

did anyone else hear about this>? uhhh anyone want to help a brother out?
  3. mre212

aftermarket HU messes car up?

got a kenwood deck installed in my car and im trying to sell my oem 6 disc. I want to give the kid the radio code but lo and behold i have the card with no numbers on it. So i call my dealership to ask them where i can get it. and the servuice guy tells me that since the car runs through the...
  4. mre212

Red stripes everywhere

saw this on the vortex. I think that the front looks good, the rest well..... eh http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost What do you guys think? EDIT link doesnt work EDIT X2 UPON FUTHER REVIEW MY LINKING SKILL ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW. PLEASE SEE FORUM TITLED RED STRIPE ON VORTEX, WHILE I GO...
  5. mre212

GTI Vs......F16 fighter jet

so im crusing down rt 83 by my house and im doing around 40 in 4th gear, and all of a sudden this crazy guy in his f16 pulls along side of me and stares me down. You know... the usual type, seat way back, hand at the top of the wheel. So he stays beside me until we get to a light, then the guy...
  6. mre212

adios ipod

zune time baby! This thing kicks ass. The best part is for 15 bucks a month, unlimited downloads! check it http://www.zunescene.com/ i hope that link works!
  7. mre212

ebay laugher

1999 Nissan : R34 GT-R V-spec type that into ebay if you want to great laugh. sorry im not so savvy with linking stuff.
  8. mre212

i can smell the snow can u?

Walked out of my house this morning and saw my breath, besides always feeling like superman when i see that, it means its getting cold, which means snow is coming soon, which in turn would be followed by boarding. which makes this dubber so freaking excited that even though its monday i got a...
  9. mre212

shopping cart = satan

so i came strolling out of work to find a nice size dent in my door. Also with that a scratch right in the middle. The culprit? Yeah you guessed it. Now i park nowhere near anyone and there was no karts anywhere near my car. So that leaves me thinking that satan:evil: used a shopping cart...
  10. mre212

whats with the lack of love between us?

ok now I'm still kinda new to VW, however i came from MINI where you pratically pull over to talk to a fellow driver. in the last week ive drove next to 4 mkv's and each time i was totally ignored. One guy even looked me right in the eyes as i was waving and sneered and turned away. Now im no...
  11. mre212

Its office time!

thursday is the best day of the week for me because of the office. If you guys want to laugh your ass off, watch it.
  12. mre212

Paint or leave it?

ok im stuck. I have on 06 united gray. I love the color, i just dont know if i love it more than CW. I can have it painted at no cost. Should i make the switch? I know iknow, ppl are gonna ask why i didnt get CW when i bought the car. I bought it the 1st day they started selling them and...
  13. mre212

Who here plays on Xbox live?

What games do you play? Im all about FPS. Halo, call of duty, Ghost R. and Bomberman, the game everyone loves to hate My GT is Justiniswin if anyone wants to play
  14. mre212

FS MKV OEM 6 disc Cd player

Selling the stock stero, i have no idea what these things go for, so, how does 200 shipped sound? PM me if your interested Thanks for looking!
  15. mre212

FS: Stock MKV Taillights

hiya Im selling my stock tails cause i just got my R32's. They are in Great condition. one small scratch on the inner tail, on the passenger side. I only noticed it cause im a nut. I've seen these go on here for 125 shipped. Any one interested please PM me Thanks for looking