GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mongyUK

1. M

camber adjustment needed, near stafford (midlands)

Does anyone know someone they trust to do this job? i need it adjusted as i am getting through my tyres like nothing!! Cheers
  2. M

radar laser blocker...has anyone got one of these??

I know that you can get a radar jammer to stop speed guns from getting you....I wanted to know if the mobile vans in the Uk use the same laser?? or do these jammers or "garage door openers" just work on the police guns that they sometimes use?? I dont really speed that much...but its just one...
  3. M

Help...How do I get the correct cubic feet of a sub box??

I want to build a custom box for my JL Audio 13W7..... I want it to be the correct cubic feet or total litre's to JL's specifications to get the best out of the W7.... The box should be 1.875 cu ft or 53.1 ltrs Attached should be the size that I am looking for.....I am flexable on the height...
  4. M

Help!! Connected a amp to stock rcd 300 Where do i connect the remote lead?

Hi hope you can help. I have the setup working and can get power to the amp power cap and sub however I cannot find anywhere to connect the remote lead? At the moment the power is constantly on...which will drain the battery...where do I need to connect the remote lead so that the amp will...
  5. M

I need Help...I want to de-wiper the rear..and cant find a plug in the UK

Hi I wish to get rid of the rear wiper like this guy http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24450 But cannot for the life of me find a sutible plug to use in the UK. I have spent 2 weeks looking! Has anyone done this??
  6. M

HELP!! i want to fit a sub and amp to standard head unit.

I have already got my sub and amp and have decided that I would like to keep my head unit standard. I have a 2004 gt tdi and just the basic cd player in it. I have read threads but cannot make head or tale of them. All i want is one lead to go into the back of the head unit so that i can...
  7. M

recommended bodyshops in midlands...

Im going to get my GT Tdi v'soon.....I am going to get the rear bumper smoothed in so it looks like one piece, and also some other body work. I dont know anywhere I trust to do the work...