GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by moarhorsepower

1. M

Thoughts on non Forge DV?

Looking at the possible options to replace my leaking/ripped stock DV. TurboSmart Plumb Back Kit or Dual Port Part #: TS-0203-1240 or Part #: TS-0203-1040 APR R1 I like the Forge but I can't find a price under $200 new where I can the others cheaper. Thoughts? Does the dual port adjustable...
  2. M

Cylinder Head replacement at ~39K miles?

Seriously? How the f does this happen? Stage 1 APR for about 2 months since the spring sale. Just did new spark plugs trying to avoid paying for random maintenance I can do myself instead of having to pay the dealership for it during my 40K maintenance. I think I just have bad luck with...
  3. M

Spare working coil pack?

Anyone have a spare coil pack in the Elmwood Park area? I just did my spark plugs and about 30 miles later its either a spark plug backed out (which I'm about to recheck) or a coil pack died. I know it's late on a Sunday but if anyone can come through it be most appreciated.
  4. M

FS: H&R Touring Cup Kit BRAND NEW

My buddy is selling his H&R Touring Cup kit (part number 31043T-8). Kit is brand new and never installed. Will for 06-09 GTI's. Should also fit '11-'13 Jetta GLI but check that to make sure. Lowers 1.5" front, 1.4" rear on '06-'07. On an '08-'09 it will go 0.9" front, 0.8" rear. This is an...
  5. M

Parking Garage drips?

Hi guys...i was parked in a parking garage overnight. Didn't realize until the next morning that there was a drip coming down onto the car through cracks in the ceiling. Well it left a hard residue on the roof, windows, and on both sides of the car. I got most of it off the windows with a...
  6. M

[FS] - 17" Denvers - NNJ

http://imgur.com/a/6UrMV SOLD Some scuffs here and there. Overall good shape. Got them with the '09 GTI i just picked up, already have a set of Rials that came with the car. Will drop off within reasonable distance. Want to sell fast as I don't have the space for them.