GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mkvstEEzYGiRL

1. M

FS: OZ Opera II 19x8.5 $500!!

I have a set of OZ Opera II wheels that I had purchased for my w140 Mercedes, but I have decided to go with something staggered and oem. The centers are spray painted black and the lips silver. My plan was to refinish them, but they can be run as is. No bends and no curb rash, just a couple...
  2. M

Jetta grilles

I have a chrome jetta grille, as well as 2 fog grilles. The grille has a few small chips from everyday driving. Chrome Jetta Grille: $150 plus shipping Fog Grilles: $60 plus shipping (for the pair)
  3. M

RCD 510 version AE: $300

Just like the title states, I have an RCD 510 (premium 8) for sale. It includes the antenna adapter. $300 plus shipping
  4. M

3 R32 grilles

I am cleaning out my garage, and have 3 R32 grilles available. I prefer local pick up in Socal, however shipping can be arranged. All prices do not include shipping. First grille is an oem grille with plate holes. It has a few scratches, but nothing big. A few of the tabs are broken...
  5. M

RCD 510 Premium 8 Radio: Version AE

I have a premium 8 for sale, version AE. I purchased the headunit off another member on vwvortex, but have decided to just keep my mfd2. condition: 10/10 P/N: 1KO 035 180 AE Price: $325 Shipped This is for the unit only. You will need the am/fm antenna adapter, as well as a sirius/xm...
  6. M

Formula Drift Long Beach: Fatlace/Offset Kings (registration)

If anyone is interested in showing for the Fatlace show at Formula Drift in Long Beach, I am selling my registration ticket. Unfortunately, I cannot get the time off work. Registration cost me $40, and that's what I'd like for it. THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT. Please message me if you're interested, I...
  7. M

czech the rimz

Got new wheels and some friends of mine took some pics. Front end will be changing soon as well as a few other things. Some shots are edited, some are raw. And Friends…
  8. M

FS: 18" HRE 563C 3 piece wheels

Sold! Sold! Sold! For sale are my 18" HRE 563c wheels. The wheels are 3 piece with hidden hardware, and have a brushed/machined face with a polished lip. I've been running the wheels for about a year, and they're in great condition. I am the second owner of the wheels. 2 of the wheels were...