GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by miomiller

1. miomiller

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Thank you! It's been a great car. It was my daily driver for six years until I got a GTI; just never had the heart to sell it.
  2. miomiller

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Yes, it's mine. I've owned the car for 19 years.
  3. miomiller

Yes, the Viggen had a 2.3 liter B235 engine (see pic below) whereas the Cobalt was the GM Ecotec that was used in the 9-3 SS (the generation after the Viggen).
  4. miomiller

FS: 18" BBS CO Wheels / BBS Center Caps

For sale is a set of BBS CO wheels (5 x 112, center bore 57.1, 18 x 8 ET44, 24.5 lbs.) and BBS center caps. All wheels are in very good condition. One of the wheels (number 3 in the link below) was professionally refinished because it had minor curb rash. These are a direct fit and require no...
  5. miomiller

Post your daily/beater/one hit wonder.. car!

You're correct, they are hard to find. I actually still have a 1960 Austin-Healey (Bugeye) Sprite that's been in the family for 41 years. The Sprites and MG Midgets are quite similar given that they were produced at the same factory in Abingdon, England. -Mike
  6. miomiller

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Here's a pic of Uli, a German Shepherd/Wolf mix, that loves to go for rides in the car.
  7. miomiller

My dream car is for sale.

I have a 2001 Viggen and it has been without question the best car that I have ever owned. Great blend of performance and comfort and yet I consistenty read negative comments about them. Makes me wonder if the authors have any firsthand experience or are, instead, afflicted with personal biases...
  8. miomiller

What was your last car?

I still have my 2001 Viggen and, like you, have always loved it. It's presently getting a Stage 5 Nordic upgrade (which will put it at 480hp) but will soon be back to sharing garage space with the 2010 GTI.