GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mike@Ringer-Racing.com

1. M

TSI/FSI clutch kits

New Ringer Racing clutch kit for FWD 2.0T FSI/TSI cars using a modified OEM self adjusting pressure plate to be used on the customers stock dual mass flywheel. These FSI/TSI kits will be offered in my stage 3 (Organic/Cerametalic) and stage 4 (Cerametalic) kits which use full face material on...
  2. M

Ringer Racing clutch kits

I now offer my own line of Private Label clutch kits for the MK5 cars, they are sold in a Stage 3 (Organic/Cerametalic) and a Stage 4 (Cerametalic). Both stages use a full face disk and a full face material with a Marcel spring between the 2 sides of the disk. Stage 3 disk Stage 4 disk...
  3. M

South Bend Special for Forum Members

I am offering special discount to all forum members on the South Bend FSI/TSI Clutch kits, this is a discount off of my normal web site sale prices. Coupon is SB-FORUM-DISCOUNT. FSI Drop in disk FSI Clutch/Flywheel kit If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me by PM, Email...
  4. M

Clutch Masters Special for Forum Members

I am offering special discount to all forum members on all the Clutch Masters products, this is a 10% coupon discount off of my normal web site sale prices. Coupon is CM-FORUM-DISCOUNT, use this coupon instead of the coupon that is listed on my web site since they can not be combined when...