GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mdonders

1. mdonders

FS: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Setup

Anyone looking for an aftermarket steering wheel setup? Have a setup I've been running for about a year with absolutely no issues. Includes Momo hub (keeps clock spring), Nardi to Momo adapter, Mardi replica wheel (black perforated leather with red stitching) and a two connect horn button that...
  2. mdonders

FS: 5x114.3 17 x 8/9 || Tuning Wheels || NJ

Starting to part out my MKV, so time for the wheels to go. Had these painted in a nice dark red color first year and then split and centers powder coated an awesome metallic blue with silver top coat and lips polished. These wheels were purchased from VR Wheels and at that time the lips and...
  3. mdonders

Rabbit, Wine & Jew Gold

Decided that my wheels for this year needed some color (silver needs an accent color) so I ended up with Claret Wine. Dealing with tire issues so i'll do a real shoot next weekend hopefully. But for now, tah-dah!
  4. mdonders

Rear End Wiggle on Bumps

So I just got the car back from being in an accident in September and am starting to notice a small problem. I called the shop and they have no problem taking it back, but just wanted to try to diagnose it so they could have it for as short as possible as well as figure out how dangerous it is...
  5. mdonders

From the Rooftop

One of my favorite automotive shots to date -- a rooftop tilt-shift of PatientlyWaiting's car. Some others (not from the roof as well):
  6. mdonders

WTB: FK Rear Shocks

Looking for FK rear shocks. Let me know price, mileage and condition if you can. Thanks. :happyanim:
  7. mdonders

rigged rabbit

Ronaldo and Marcos came to visit North NJ this weekend to shoot Furby's car and just hang out. We took some epic rig shots of Furby's car so I figured I would post mine up for you guys. Ronaldo has one he took and just wait for the epicness that will be Mike Barry's rig shot. Furby Rigged by...
  8. mdonders

some wf17 stuff

Didn't really shoot much at WF17, but figured I could post some of my stuff here since you guys usually enjoy my work. Check it out -- still got a few more to go through later today.
  9. mdonders

what's a cult classic?

Went to Cult Classic with Furby and MikeBarry (EPIC PHOTOGRAPHER STATUS) in the Bang Bus, errr Ford Flex. Took some shots -- these are them.
  10. mdonders

junkyard shoot

Was down at the AutoHaas BBQ this weekend and was allowed to shoot my car in the actual junkyard. Such an awesome location and great people! Check them out on Facebook -- they'll even ship you parts! www.facebook.com/pages/AutoHaas-LLC/231995210149792
  11. mdonders

tshirt time.

its been a while since i actually shot my own car. here are two from today -- got a bunch more to edit later so may add more at some point.
  12. mdonders

no fat chicks

So I went to Long Island to grab some parts from Jesse and met up with DanSan to shoot his car. After deciding to put on my side skirts and get banging burritos from Chipotle we went to an abandoned insane asylum to grab some pictures. The lighting was a bit crappy, but oh well. Definitely want...
  13. mdonders

before winter

was not going to let winter show up without getting ONE more photoshoot in. first picture is probably one of my favorites of my car ever. rest of the set is below pictures (via flickr link) flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/calledthestig/sets/72157625182697493
  14. mdonders

FS: Rare 17" BBS RM500 Wheels

I bought these wheels in 2008 and could not find ANY information on them. Finally came up with some information here in this PDF: http://217.160.41.106/gutachten/fest/rm500.pdf but that is about all we know about these wheels. BBS seems to have no information regarding these wheels either, but...
  15. mdonders

mk5 + mk6 action in the garage

got together with two buddies after h2o to shoot their cars before giving the wheels back to their rightful owners. last shot is the light setup shot.