GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mcquoidd

1. M

Gearbox Shake on cold start

Hey team, had my 08 gti for around 30,000kms now and I am starting to get a gearbox rattle/shake when cold. In saying that sometimes it never happens (even at cold), but when it does happen i can feel it through the seat pretty badly, Once I am in drive and away then its sweet as and doesnt...
  2. M

Engine "Ding Ding Ding"

hey team, when open the door and turning the car off the car is making 3 ding noises, but runs fine, this is also not showing the service now indicator, i try to reset that, but still makes the noise ? any ideas.... its been about 10,000kms since it made it last, but doesnt show the...
  3. M

PDF Manual 07 Gti

Hey guys , been trolling internet trying to find manual for my 07 gti DSG, anyone have one or can throw me in the right directio, chea brah.
  4. M

P0441 Error code after one day

hey team, got this car , running mind, opened hood to check oil level. and then bang code comes on , cleared the code and just waiting for it to come back. playing with the dip stick can cause this?? there is no lock on the it when closed, and im pretty sure it was down properly. guess...
  5. M

Aftermarket paddle shifters

Hey team ! , first thread here... ! got a 07 gti with these stupid aftermarket paddle shifters on it, i know there are better ones out there.. whats the best way to get the old ones off !!! , there are like adhesive on. and sure as hell dont want to pull the factory paddles off.