GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mattie

1. M

Very rough idle

Hi guys, last night I was driving home and noticed when cruising at 90km/h that the car seemed to hesitate with acceleration slightly. When I was stopped at the traffic light, there was a VERY rough idle, the tachometer needle did fluctuate. I didn't have much time to look at it last night, but...
  2. M

(SYD) Forge DV Spacer

Hi guys, You all know what this looks like so I havent taken any pics. It has been on my car for about 4000kms. I can dig up the instruction manuals but I dont have the box anymore. Located in the Hills District or St Leonards during business hours. Can ship at buyers expense. $50 Thanks!
  3. M

New Golf owner

Hi Guys, Just want to say Hi and make a formal introduction! My name is Matt and I recently purchased a 2006 Golf GTI a couple months ago. I absolutely LOVE this car, its the first European car I have owned and now I don't think I will be purchasing another japanese car any time soon...
  4. M

Small uneven vibrations when idling

Hi guys, I recently purchased a 2006 GTI with 16000kms on it. When i drive it and come to a stop at traffice lights, there are small uneven jolts, or vibrations which can be felt. I can feel them a lot more when my feet are on the pedals. Just wondering what it is? Could it be fouled spark plugs?