GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Marccc

1. Marccc

07' FSI won't start! Tons of codes, please help!

My 07' WILL NOT start, it will try and turn over but just refuses to start! I'm to my wit's end and am so very close to giving up on it and getting rid of the headache. I ran my obdeleven and got a grip of codes which I am attaching screenshots of. If anyone can PLEASE help me get this better...
  2. Marccc

MKV FSI w/ DSG died on me while driving! HELP!

Unfortunately I don't, since then I've taken the car to grocery store (a few blocks away) and back, driving very very cautiously and the red battery light remains on...
  3. Marccc

LATEST UPDATE: HAD AUTOZONE charge the battery to 100%, it was reading 0% when I took it in, got it home and hooked back up and the ignition turned over with ease but IMMEDIATELY the red battery light came back on...sitting here with it in park, idiling looking at this...
  4. Marccc

So I started up my 07' FSI and was headed out of town and noticed the red battery light had come on not long after I pulled out of town onto the highway the ENTIRE display cluster lit up and the car would just wind and wind and wind while I gave it gas, and then the entire thing just up and died...