GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by manjk

1. M

Help Me Out

Will a gti AFtermarket body kit fit on a rabit? anyone got pics
  2. M

New Headlights for GTI

www.in-pro.com amkes it its got a led strip as day time running lights so SEXY
  3. M

Aerideas Styling Video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LzeXkG4Rq70 Saw this red four door and it looked nice
  4. M

What You Guys Think Of THis

I Saw it and was curious to know what you guys thought i think its nice but not sure how the overall picture would be
  5. M

Photoshop Request

Can someone put Black A6 Rims and lower it a bit
  6. M

NEW Sig Check it outtttt

Its missing i dont know why it isn't showing
  7. M

Whats Done to This Rabbit?

From what i see New Audi A6 Rims New GTI Headlights New Grill? Im Assuming if so where did he get it from? Side Trim Taken Off Side Skirts Molded i beleive im not sure though What you think each of these parts cost and where da hell do ya get them? LOL
  8. M

Information HELP

Well i know that the following car is a regular golf from another forum but i want to know WHAT GRILL IS ON THAT CAR, STOCK OR AFTERMARKET? or is it aftermarket, from what i know isn't the emblem embeded into the grill so you cant get that straight line look without having to get a new grill or...
  9. M

Official Rabbit Thread

Ive been trying to look for rabbits on this site but its next to impossible so i say we start a rabbit thread to make it a little easier
  10. M

What Does it Take.....

What does it take to mod a 4 door Rabbit to make it look like a 4 door GTI, What does one need to do this? Im assuming Front Bumper Rear Bumper Side Skirts and dats about it i assume but ye Would be great to know what its gonna take and how much its gonna cost
  11. M

Question Regarding Rim Size And Price

How much does it cost for a set of BBS CH rims im tinking maybe 19" but not 100 percent at da moment, but what size would you guys recomend? I Want to go to maybe about 35 rubber and width not sure about and size im not sure about. what price am i luking at and what size would you guys...
  12. M

Finance RATE CANADA

Well dis is one of my major set backs in the purchase of my five door GTI... the Canadian dealers have been told all across my area that they interest rate is now 6.9 which is RIDICULOUS and i cannot stand how high that is. I went to the dealer in Mid october and i was told that the finance rate...
  13. M

REQUEST: 5 door w/ bodykits

Does anyone have any Five Doors With Full Body Kits Im mainly Interested in BMP With Reiger But Anything Will Go Wanna Make Down To My Last Decision of colours
  14. M

Official 5 Door GTI Thread

I Think the 5 Door GTI deserves a thread of its own so start this up people add pics of five door
  15. M

DOES ANYONE HAVE A 5 DOOR?

As the topic says anyone in toronto have a 5 door gti? ? an how did u manage to get a hold of one