GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mandowombat

1. mandowombat

Ziza LED Taillight Harness/Euro Blub holders

hey guys, haven't posted in awhile but have a quick question (sorry if this post is redundant) for Euro spec Taillights having this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Tail_Lights/ES2766103/ work with these...
  2. mandowombat

Smoked Black Taillights for MK5

here are some taillights up for grabs no outer tray holders, just the inner bulb holders everything works great! except one bulb tray tab broken; shipped to me this way $120+shipping or best offer ask for additional photos if needed selling them because i'm tired of getting pulled over:mad0259...
  3. mandowombat

For Sale 3 day pass F1GP in Austin Tx

For Sale 3 day pass tickets for F1GP, in Austin Tx, this weekend, $202.26. let me know as soon as possble
  4. mandowombat

WTB: THUNDER BUNNY FRONT BUMPER

as the title says looking for the thunder bunny front bumper conversion
  5. mandowombat

CUPCAKEMEET 17

come and support the local scene
  6. mandowombat

ENGINE MOUNTS

Whats the difference between the two??? or are they the same just one replaces the whole mount and the insert uses the stock mount bracket?
  7. mandowombat

FS: Votex Roof Edge spoiler

::SOLD::FS: Votex Roof Edge spoiler::SOLD:: fits only MKV RABBIT spoiler was listed under the MKV/GTI section (not the MKV/rabbit; which now they fixed) so i'm out 40 bucks or so. let me know if anyone wants it.
  8. mandowombat

BLOW OFF VALVES, DIVERTER VALVES AND BOV SPACERS

I have had my Forge DV and spacer combo for a few months now and I am fully happy and not complaining at all, but a local fellow that rides a 2007 GTI FSI DSG APR Stage 1 tune, has the FORGE BOV fitted with the same spring(yellow) but has a completely different sound than what mine makes. I've...
  9. mandowombat

what does this do?

10. mandowombat

what is this??

vacuum lines? damn them! SORRY FOR JACKING SOMEONES PHOTO i accidentally cut this hose and tried removing the rubber part for replacing, but it seems you have to replace the part as a whole. i just need the part that connects to the smaller end to the three way hub? the part i traced. anyone...
  11. mandowombat

DAMAGED!

The other day I was driving down the expressway and a sack of onions was dropped by a 18 Wheeler. Needless to say I tried avoiding it but best option was to go over it. This caused damage to my bumper, valance, lower grill, fog grills, fog lights, radiator holder and all the cores- AC...