GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by makelja

1. M

Some pics of a traffic jam

It actually rear ended a bus.
  2. M

My Next Car.

Audi S3 Sportback in orange: Why: Because it is in my reach money wise.
  3. M

Today's total was: Five major accidents total of more that 200 cars in those piles. 43 injured, dead none. And in the worst one there was one army vehicle also involved. This type:
  4. M

We had same type about 5 yrs ago. That time there were fatalities, this time none. Then they could figure out the cause but all the drivers had to get the money from their own insurances.
  5. M

Some more pics: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/valtava-ketjukolari-lahdentiella---enaa-ei-ole-kiire-mihinkaan/art-1288446608557.html#
  6. M

Here is some pics of the traffic accident which happened today here in Helsinki, Finland. We have gotten about six inches of snow this morning and it all has packed on the roads. This happenes when drivers don't keep the distances: There is a total of three different crashes where there are...
  7. M

High Gas prices

True, but the prices are still high. And also it seems that every time when the world market of fuels change the distributors either have empty tanks when it is going up or full of the old priced when it goes down. I mean that if the price is going up it goes directly to the pump price if going...
  8. M

High Gas prices

Quit moaning. 98e in Finland 1,60e/ltr = 8,60$/gal 95e 1,55e/ltr = 8,33$/gal Diesel 1,38e/ltr = 7,26$/gal
  9. M

What was your last car?

VW Jetta 2.0 TDI DSG Sportline. Nice car, but I hated the noise inside. In the picture very dirty.
  10. M

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello. Just joined. I have been reading this site for some time now. I will get my Golf GTD on the 23rd of december. Tornado Red, 4dr, with a manual transmission. I currently drive a 2007 Jetta 2.0 TDI DSG Sportline.