GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lumberjack

1. L

First Offical Swamp Euros Meet of the Semester! 8-24-12

Just spreading the word, I'd love to see this be one of the biggest meets of the year. We meet every week, but with people gone for the summer meets have been lacking lately. If yo0u are in the Gainesville/Ocala/High Springs area, we would love to see you come out. The meet will be in the...
  2. L

Review: United Motorsport's 2.0T FSI w/Test pipe tune

So, last week I bit the bullet and decided to get tuned after running tuneless on my downpipe for a couple weeks. Since I am close friends with Shawn from Performance LEDs, I decided to go with the lesser known UM tune. And since I was unable to find any reviews of the UM GTI tune, I figured I...
  3. L

Lumberjack's GTI

Name: Josh Brown Occupation: Student/Toyota Lube Tech Car Name: Lucy Interior: Exterior: FK Highsports Mercedes S550 wheels. 18x8.5 et 43 with 215/35 Nankang NS20s Badgeless Front with Notch fill Random color matched bits Performance LEDs license plate lights and city lights. Hella Euro...
  4. L

FS/FT: Nikon D3100

Sold
  5. L

FS: Forge DV Spacer

Sold
  6. L

FS: 17x9 +42 Rota Grids 5x114.3

Need some money for suspension on the GTI, so time to get rid of the grids. they are 17x9, offset of +42. 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Royal Sport Bronze. Had to call to order this size in this color, seems to be a hard combo to find. Slight lip damage on 2 wheels, just some scrapes from hitting the...