GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LoveSpeed

1. LoveSpeed

Will my MKV handle this? I’m sure she will :)

Vacation is finally here, Wednesday can’t come any faster!! so I’m going on a road trip from Toronto to Orlando for 9 days, Miami one day back to Orlando to take the auto train all the way from Sanford near Orlando to Lorton near Washington where I’m planning to stay for a day than going to NYC...
  2. LoveSpeed

Strange Engine problem

Hi guys… I need the help of those who know about our engine or those who had this problem before… I went today to pick up my sister form the GO station, and when I stared the car it just didn’t start, I tired a couple of times but it didn’t start until the third time, now when it did the engine...
  3. LoveSpeed

IMPORTFEST

Hi guys/girls. Has anyone been to import fest before??? Just wondering if anyone is going this year?? Its on May 10th and 11th this year..
  4. LoveSpeed

stainless steel pedals

It may be a stupid question, but if you don’t ask you don’t learn; anyway has anyone install the stainless steel pedals for the rabbit??? I got them yesterday and I’m having a hard time installing them, I did search the net and someone has said if I disconnect the wire plug to the gas pedal it...
  5. LoveSpeed

sad day... a really sad day :(

This morning on my way to work... around 8:30… taking 403 and 401 to work.. on the 401 express East (for those who are familiar with GTA and Toronto, just before Dixie) I was on the far right lane, moved to the lane next to me; a big Pepsi truck changing his lane too, went from the third lane...
  6. LoveSpeed

Playstation2 with 13 GAMES

Playstation2 with a memory card, one controller and 13 games.. yes thats 13 games..$150.00 Grand Theft Auto - San andreas Need for Speed Underground 2 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Midnight Club3 - Dub edition Grand Turismo 3 Grand Turismo 4 Driver 3 Socom 2 Hot Shots Golf NBA live 2005...
  7. LoveSpeed

NOKIA 6085 - PRICE NEGOTIABLE - BRAND NEW in a box $100.00

BRAND NEW PHONE.. $100.00 Phone Features Good-looking fold design with internal antenna See clearly with the large fonts of the high resolution main display and cool mini cover display with blue LEDs showing caller ID Enjoy the sounds of the FM radio and music player Talk around the world...
  8. LoveSpeed

Gas - read this if you aren't interested in paying $1.30 to $1.50 a litre

Just got this by email. It does make sense to me
  9. LoveSpeed

Personally I didn't know that, did you???

Just read this now. I know that Evo will be mated to a DSG gearbox but didn't know there will be 7 gears for DSG sometimes next year :eek: Original article http://www.wheels.ca/article/27742
  10. LoveSpeed

Dover DE

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you in Dover DE, I'm going there for a couple of days for a business trip next month and i was wondering if any of you know a good place to get some staff for my beloved rabbit. Since DE is tax free state I should take adjantage of that :wink: . I was thinking...
  11. LoveSpeed

Radar Detector

Just wondering if any1 here in Toronto or GTA has a Radar Detector, if so what kind?? And if you had any problems with the police??? Thanx
  12. LoveSpeed

Redline the movie

Hi everyone, I did use search and I haven't seen anything about this movie. It does look good, especially with all the cars; Btw I really feel bad for the Porsche GT. The second article says that the Producer used his own money to finance it and used his personal car collection :eek: Anyway...
  13. LoveSpeed

Torontian friend in need

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone here in Mississauga, Toronto or GTA has a vag-com and can help me activate the close/open windows feature through my remote :help: I have no idea how to do that. So if anyone can do that I’m willing to pay for his time. Thanx
  14. LoveSpeed

Clear side marker

Hi, Finally I decided to buy the clear side maker, and I got them yesterday; I’ve read how to install them as the DIY post say. My car is silver and the side marker came with orange bulb; first I took the orange side marker and the white bulb that came with the car and install the new orange...
  15. LoveSpeed

What do you think MB B200 Turbo

Hi all, I need your opinion. I have a friend on mine, she is planning to trade her 7 years old Hyundai to a new car, and she asked me about MB B200:eek: !! She think it is safe and worth the money, they said it will be around $41,000 CAD which is way to much for an ugly car, she likes the turbo...