GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LiquidG

1. LiquidG

Can I get my cam fixed with a blown turbo?

I think my cam and follower and pump is fucked also I would go into limp mode. I haven't checked yet because my turbo blew and its in the shop. Lets say the cam/lobe/fp is messed up and they replace it under warranty, does this fix the problem? Or am I going to have to check it every oil...
  2. LiquidG

APR STAGE 2 TRADE FOR STOCK ECU 500$ OBO TORONTO

My turbo blew on my car and I have no money to pay for one to put in and VW wont replace it under warranty so im selling my APR Software and ecu/computer to make it stock. Well I want to trade with someone my APR STAGE 2 computer for their stock computer plus cash. For 500 $ or best offer you...
  3. LiquidG

My turbo is blown. :(

Im seriously getting depressed with all the bullshit. 2008/2009 worst years ever. Getting injured being sick trying to deal with this bullshit cancer sucking my funds dry. Yesterday lost 1 000 gigs worth of high def movies my jl w3 suddenly stopped working a few months ago. Everything in my...
  4. LiquidG

What is causing my car go go into limp mode/ Cam?/PCV?/COILPACK?/EXHAUST?

Well my car is being fixed at K&H (great shop by the way in Toronto for Audi and vw.) Putting in new plugs new fuel filter and the pcv valve was completely shot. My APR Exhaust is one of the initial batches from apr I believe I got it in 2006 at h2sport a apr dealer and well its leaking at the...
  5. LiquidG

LED FOGS/INTERIOR/TURNING SIGNALS?

I see on ebay they have these but do they come with resistors built in? Where can I find leds that will work in our car and not the ecs ones I think they are way over priced.
  6. LiquidG

Flush engine? Will it harm it?

I havent done oil change in awhile a tad bit over.... I want to do an engine flush just to make sure to get all that crap out of there. Will it harm my engine? I know doing it to an old car can harm the engine. My gti has 80 000 km on it.
  7. LiquidG

Can anyone help me fix my car? Toronto. Have lots of problems

This was posted in the technical forum but I think it would be suited better here. I know I have an exhaust leak I smell fumes in the car. But is this what is causing my car to go into limp mode 0 psi boost sometimes and other times it boosts fine? Or is my cam shaft done? I have like 500...
  8. LiquidG

Crank Lobe wore out? HELP CAR IN LIMP MODE.

I know I have an exhaust leak I smell fumes in the car. But is this what is causing my car to go into limp mode 0 psi boost sometimes and other times it boosts fine? Or is my cam shaft done? I have like 500 km left on warranty and need to try to figure this out. My car was purchased in july...
  9. LiquidG

FS: 2007 UG GTI APR STAGE II LOTS OF MODS CANADA $23000 OBO

Need to sell it the cancer is making it hard for me to work and need to pay my credit. Dont have pics with the carbon fiber hood because im going to put it on soon its sitting at my body shop. It also has a carbon fiber front grill. There is slight damage on the back bumper can be fixed for...
  10. LiquidG

Photos of my crash and pics of it almost fixed...

Sorry for the shit pics. thanks to http://caraidcustoms.com/ for repairing the car.....
  11. LiquidG

My crashed gti...

Im getting shifty mod done on the hood for free my side skirts painted bumper and front lip ... Fixing rear end damage when i got hit in the rear from a hit and run and door damage. Also getting insurance to replace my 2 front tires cuz there was a bubble on driver side tire. Tally is 15 000 $...
  12. LiquidG

Sour smell from the heater/ac

Its so foul its horrible how can I fix this it smells so bad......
  13. LiquidG

Lots of stuff including stock exhaust, new engine cover, new stock dv, carbonio intak

STOCK full EXHAUST 150 $ 1500 km on it but has been sitting in my basement for a year. CARBONIO INTAKE 140$ used for a few months cant find the filter but stock one can be used its the same but it cant be washed thus the cheaper price but il give a stock filter. NEW STOCK DIVERTER VALVE $40...
  14. LiquidG

Best winter tires for stock 17" and what size?

Dunlop sp winter sport 3d Dunlop sp Winter M3 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 Out of these 3 tires which are the best and I dont care about price I just want the best winter tires possibly on my car.. What size on the stock 17" rims? 225/45/17 Use the same as summer/allseason?
  15. LiquidG

OZ ultraleggera vs bbs ck 18"/19"

Well the Oz ultraleggera weigh 19 lbs for the 18 " and 20.4 lbs for the 19" The bbs ck weigh 25.6 lbs for 18" and 26 lbs for 19" I am torn between looks and performance.... I hear on rims 1 ponds is like 5 ponds in the car or something like that so if the bbs weigh almost 7 ponds more per rim...