GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lilgrkgimpy

1. L

Asus G74Sx w/ Original Box!!

I'm selling my Asus laptop, it is a gaming laptop with a 17.3 inch monitor, 1TB HDD, 8GBs ram, i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, and a nvidia Ge Force GTX 560m 2GB Graphics card. This laptop is in immaculate condition. I have never had problems running anything, games (no lag), videos, or internet...
  2. L

Euro tail and euro switch

I have an 07 GTI us spec and I want to get the euro tail and switch and I have been looking around but still can't figure out exactly what I need. I understand I have to buy everything and vag-com but do I need to do a whole bunch of wiring or is it kinda like plug and play?
  3. L

mkv r32 v mkv gti rear bumper

does anyone know or can point me in the right direction to tell me if the r32 lower part (where the exhaust comes out) of the bumper will fit on the gti?
  4. L

Exhaust

Hey guys I'm new to turbo cars and also vw I just had a question. I wanted to cut out my resonators because I don't have enough money right now for a nice exhaust system, but I was told that if I cut out my resonator I wont be give any back pressure to the turbo or something like that. Is this...