GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by leegf

1. leegf

WTB in NJ: 17" winter / snow tires (tires only, no wheels)

Specifically, I am looking for 225/45/17 winters or snows. No wheels. Shipping OR local fine. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!
  2. leegf

WTB: stock springs for '08 or '09 dsg 4dr, or euro/votex/drivergear for '07-'09

as title states. let me know what you have. located in ZIP 07302. thanks :thumbsup:
  3. leegf

fs: stock cd player / radio with code

$50 firm, picked up in ZIP 07302 (jersey city waterfront). to sweeten the deal i'll throw in this face plate with the silver buttons at no extra cost. sorry no shipping. let me know if you want it. thanks!
  4. leegf

WTB: OEM Premium 7 Radio (6 disc changer with silver buttons)

mine bit the dust so i'm looking for a replacement. please let me know if you have one you no longer need (pm me). thanks!
  5. leegf

i almost never post here anymore.

what i've been up to: all i have to say is, RWD FTMFW. oh, what's going on next year :drool: and lastly, mkv content :thumbsup: :happyanim:
  6. leegf

gti makes cnbc.com "most ticketed cars" list -- barely

Volkswagen GTI Hatchback Violations*: 178% Average Age: 40 % Male: 44% The Volkswagen GTI hatchback is the perennial favorite with younger drivers looking for a sporty, fun German car. “The VW GTI wants you to drive fast,” reasons Padgett. “Why else would they turbocharge it, and give it the...
  7. leegf

suspension is making a new noise...

front passenger side developed a new squeak when driving over bumps. jacked the car up, took the wheel off, poked my head underneath, didn't see anything obviously broken or disconnected. however, i did notice that my shock boot had come apart at the top, exposing the bump stop. passenger...
  8. leegf

WTT feeler: 18" BBS CO w/ track tires for 17" OEM Denvers or Classix w/ track tires

WTT feeler: 18" BBS CO w/ track tires for 17" OEM Denvers or Classix w/ track tires *please read* I *love* these wheels and, as a reformed wheel whore who has gone through a bunch of different OEM wheels, these are the ones I have held onto the longest by far. They perform AWESOME on the track...
  9. leegf

clinton road - anyone with personal experience or stories to tell?

seems like an interesting place.. CLINTON ROAD: A DARK RIDE What is it about this road? Why are there so many strange and frightening stories told about this particular byway, which winds its way through the dark forests of West Milford in Passaic County? Is it the isolation of Clinton Road...
  10. leegf

wtb: stock gti lip

the textured black one. please let me know. thanks! :thumbsup:
  11. leegf

fs feeler: g-force modified helmet

any interest in my helmet? no pics, but it looks just like this (stock photo): size L. bought new last year and only worn a few times. and i always wear a head sock, so there has always been a layer between my head and the helmet, i.e., no direct contact. still looks and smells like new...
  12. leegf

wtt: bmp votex rear bumper for stock gti bumper + cash (ny/nj/tristate local only)

no longer for sale pending further notice. decided to keep this awhile longer.