GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kyng

1. kyng

GTI wont start ???

My GTI cant start anymore... is there an anti-teft or something i dont know ? because i changed my wheels this morning and i left the radio on ? maybe its the battery ? all the lights are working but when i try to start the motor everithing flashes and i hear a tic tic tic really fast...
  2. kyng

Pic Request. Black GTI with Rotiform BLQs

id like to see a black magic GTI with Rotiform BLQs. no matter the finish. thanks
  3. kyng

I want this

Audi concept ive never seen before. The name is a bit weird tho...E-tron it was presented at the detroit auto show Tell me what you think
  4. kyng

Post your -Flickr- links.

I cant stop looking for good pics. So everyone who enjoy photography, post your flickr link.:thumbsup:
  5. kyng

I love rainy days

And my euro dog too. Say hello to my dachshund
  6. kyng

Just One from a rainy day

just took a pic in heavy rain and i think it came out good
  7. kyng

is it normal ?

PROBLEM SOLVED ! Thanks guys Before After sorry for my english im a french canadian
  8. kyng

Jetta MK6

(As posted on montrealracing.com) Car will be launched officially live tommorow on the Regis and Cathy lee show but the pictures are what it is exactly I dont know if its a repost here or if its the wrong section but anyway.
  9. kyng

How to read Wheel Codes

Hi, with my gti, i bought new wheels from the dealer. But I cant find what is the width, 7? 7.5? or 8? my tires are 225/40/18. Offset is 45. So today i took the wheel off and looked at the back. All the codes i found there were ( C7 ET45 ) (...
  10. kyng

First post, Just changed my car

Hi Im new here, this forum looks great. I think ill be here very often Yesterday I had this, And i changed it today for that sorry for the crappy picture, i did it fast before its too dark. And btw sorry for my english im a french canadian.