GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kreeper187

1. K

mkv tsi shuts off after starting

Did a oil change last night and put some 89 gas afterwards. Drove the car to and back from my friends without any issue. The next day I drove to my gym and when I parked it started shaking and idling rough. I shut it off and didnt really pay it much mind. When I left the gym and cranked the car...
  2. K

selling my baby....09 gti

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/4871511918.html
  3. K

Need help choosing wheels....

Do you guys think these will look good on my candy white mkv? http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-AVANT-GARDE-M220-BLACK-MESH-WHEELS-RIMS-FITS-VW-VOLKSWAGEN-RABBIT-/291251690229?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43cff41af5&vxp=mtr or...
  4. K

Steering wheel issues.....

Iv'e been having really bad steering problems with my car. I got into an accident about a year ago where I slid sideways up onto a median and slammed into a pole. Since the accident I've gotten new tires put on and the car aligned but now my steering wheel sits at the 1o'clock position when I...
  5. K

APR stg 1 MKV vs K20 hatch

I have the gti with the apr stg 1 trial. The hatch has a k20 with a base map, intake, headers and drag radials. This is the race from a dig. I was very dissapointed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GZblglXFk&feature=share
  6. K

how can I tell what ECU I have??

I have a 09 gti tsi motor. I went to a shop to get the apr free trial a couple weeks ago and the guy told me they dont have it for my car. Before I went to the shop he told me they did. He didnt check my ECU so how would he know? So still mad...today I went on APRS website and it shows there...
  7. K

Car got rear ended today.

So today I was driving to meet up with this chick and I was in a turning lane waiting for traffic to clear to pull out and next thing I know I get hit. This dumass old lady rearended my car. She made an indentation of her front plate on the bumber. I was pissed and I call the police to write...
  8. K

Can't find a/c sensor, help!

I Cant find the a/c sensor that plugs into this piece. Do the 09 gti have it?, I dont remember it being there.
  9. K

Fuse Box + A/C fried....

Today when I got home from work I noticed a burnt rubber smell. I popped the hood and noticed smoke was coming from the fuse box. I saw a negative cable that hooks up to the box got melted on to the cover of the fuse box. So after I finaly got the wire nut off the plastic cover the whole...
  10. K

lost a/c sensor?

So last night I finished my sound system install and when I was putting the dash back together, I saw that the sensor that connects to the a/c vent that points up to the windows is missing. What is this sensor for? Has this happend to anyone else?
  11. K

dash kit mod

I have the AI dash kit for my new HU and I bought a bumper repair kit. Do I just squeeze it along the gap of the 2 pieces of the HU surround?
  12. K

Help me decide please!!!!

I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want to do. I really want to keep the factory head unit because of the clean look and add a lc6i with 2 amps, one for subs and one for the door speakers. Would i get the same sound quality doing that or buying an aftermarket head unit and hooking up...
  13. K

double din head units

how do i know which ones will fit an mkv?
  14. K

Factory headunit question

I wanted to know if I need a LC6i to hook up 2 amps to the factory headunit....
  15. K

Door speaker question....

Do i have to buy a component system with a 4" sub? I dont car about having a midbass sub in the door I mainly want good speakers for hi's, since I'm gonna have two subs in the hatch.