GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Knotical

1. Knotical

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I didn't want to drive all Christmas day. Did 1k miles yesterday just stopping for gas.
  2. Knotical

Same, I like vacuum in my crankcase and cleaning the carbon every 60k isn't hard.
  3. Knotical

Not killer, especially if you've got a second set of hands. Make sure you've got all the single use bolts on hand before starting to rip things apart. Get the flywheel holder tool and an RMS installer if applicable for your seal. I'd plan on dropping the subframe and pulling the driveshaft...
  4. Knotical

It was 45 out this morning as I was going to the gym. I thought I was going to die before the heater kicked in.
  5. Knotical

Wonder if we're going to hear back in a few days "Don't use the magic eraser guys, it made the leather too thin and now my seats are torn"
  6. Knotical

Mud plans his road trips around the Michelin guide. Won't catch him eating plebian slop
  7. Knotical

Fuck Arby's tbh Wendy's or In-N-Out are my go to road trip meals
  8. Knotical

Medium sized dogs are objectively the best Small enough they're still easy to handle and can sit on your lap, big enough to still keep up when you're doing outdoorsy stuff and you don't have to totally baby them.
  9. Knotical

Last time I was on a "guys trip to the cabin" we did rare steaks, baked potatoes and a shitload of beer. It was great
  10. Knotical

We've got goat fuckers, penguin fuckers, I'm starting to think everyone here needs to be banned from petting zoos
  11. Knotical

Hey, I'll have you know I've been in SoCal for almost a month now. Slowly having the triple digit heat boil my brain down into a soup
  12. Knotical

Was it not a collective effort? I thought this was the penguin fucking forum