GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kmi34

1. kmi34

VF right side motor mount

I'm selling the VF right side poliurethain motor mount, used it for 1500 miles only.. asking $100 local pick up
  2. kmi34

CHATTER!!!

Hi guys, i have a Spec aluminum flywheel with a stg2 clutch kit on it and this thing chatters like crazy i dont think its a good idea to go back to stock cause if everything goes well im buying the GT3071R kit so, I really need a solution for this if anybody knows, thank u to everyone..:23:
  3. kmi34

Offering my skills...

This is the thing, I'm a car mechanic at Great Neck (Exit 33 on the LIE) and i would like to offer my skills to anybody that would be interested to try something different and better, i got access to dealer computers (for Toyota and Lexus, VW and Audi, GM-Chevy-Saab, Mercedez Benz, BMW, Porche...
  4. kmi34

F/S: 07 GTI 6SP MT PKG2...

4 Sale: 07 GTI 6SP-PKG 2... Can someone tell me what to do to get the URL image #??? this way i'll post some good pixs... for now>>> The car is a 2007 GTI 2.0T, 6 SPEED PACKAGE 2 WITH 17000 MILES EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY... The car has been well mantained I started changing the oil every 3k...
  5. kmi34

Don't wanna take it to the dealer...

My problem is that after i did my oil change when i started the car it ran for 15 sec and die after that, i started a couple more times but it just kept doing the same over and over, ran for 10 or 15 seconds and die, plus my check engine light (CEL) came on.....The next day i started the car...
  6. kmi34

I need some help with this CEL, please...

My problem is that after i did my oil change when i started the car it ran for 15 sec and die after that, i started a couple more times but it just kept doing the same, ran for 10 or 15 seconds and die, plus my CEL came on.....The next day i started the car and it run just fine, with the...