GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kdub_66VI

1. K

FS: BMP MIRROR SET

Set of freshly painted BMP mirrors. I had my car fully resprayed & then immediately changed my mirrors so this set was never outside or even rained on. Can send pictures by request. Asking $100 +shipping
  2. K

FS: 17x10 BBS RS

I have a set of RS's for sale that I redid for the third time last yr. Polished lips with light purple faces, polished hex caps & bbs logo. They are 5x114.3 but will bolt up onto 5x112 with wobble bolts. That's how I ran them Front lips are 1.5" et44 Rear lips are 2" et44 Front tires have...
  3. K

Camber help?

Are there any options to get more camber in the rear &front? Im on FK streetlines but might be switching to FK highsports
  4. K

Few things.... R32 rear, mirrors.....

-- R32 rear bumper with regular dual exhaust diffuser -- --SOLD--[/I] -- R32 shaved diffuser -- $250 +shipping -- Jetta fogs unpainted --SOLD -- Audi style headlights. --SOLD-- -- A catch-can -- $100 +shipping -- MKV GTI side skirts -- SOLD -- US SPEC MKV GTI upper rear bumper...
  5. K

FEELER: Purple BBS RS's

These are my first set of wheels. Not 100% sure if I want to sell these. Just seeing what options are out there. :frown: Fronts: 17x9.5 with 1" lips Rears: 17x10.5 with 1.5" lips Professionally redrilled to 5x112 &ran with wobble bolts.
  6. K

FK's vs RaceLand Ultimo's

...Anyone know which goes lower? &does anyone have some pictures if you are running ultimo's :thumbsup:
  7. K

FS: BMP US Spec GTI rear bumper.

Top & bottom. Do not want to part unless there is a deff sale for both. Would prefer a local sale since the piece is pretty big. I'm asking $400 for the entire thing since it was JUST painted. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. K

FS: R32 rear

SOLD.
  9. K

Question about projector fogs..

Am I able to use the same bulb that I used in the stock fog lights? It looks like it is just a projector housing the bulb would just sit in. Also I have been wanting to put yellow bulbs in my daylights. Are those also the same as the fogs?
  10. K

Best sounding exhaust??

I have a FSI gti with a Raceland 3" straight downpipe... What would be the best sounding exhaust to put on? I like the deep mean gurgle sound but also like the clean sound...
  11. K

WTB: Euro switch & R tails

shipped to 19076 :thumbsup:
  12. K

FS: USED BBS RS bolts & nuts

I have 140 USED bolts & nuts. Some regular bolts & some gold spikes. I'd say $75 OBO +shipping. This is also up on VWvortex.
  13. K

FEELER: Ksport coils

I plan on getting a new set up & would like to sell my Ksport coils. So before I buy the new set up I'd want to make sure these will sell. The rears are 100% good. The front right has a bit of a rattle but from what I read & hear all coils do it. They have about 10k miles on them at the most. I...
  14. K

WTB: BBS RS 17" lips

I'd like 2 2" lips. If no one is selling any could someone give me a decent site to buy from. Nothing over priced. :thumbsup: