GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kappaman210

1. K

FS: 17" Classix

I'm selling a set of 17" Classix with only around 5000 miles on them, probably less. The tires are Potenza's (I think the model is like RE-50A or something). TPMS sensors are included. The rims are in perfect condition and there is no curb rash. They're the ones made by BBS also. I'll...
  2. K

FS: 4 TPMS Sensors

I have 4 TPMS Sensors that were taken off 17" Classix (with only 4k miles). I know that these can be easily transferred to other tires, so hopefully somebody will need them. I'm willing to ship or local pickup can also be done. I'm in NY, about an hour north of NYC. My email address is...
  3. K

What Wheels For My Rabbit?

Hey everybody, I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now in regards to choosing wheels for my 2007 4-dooor Sage Green Rabbit. I am stuck between either the Huffs or the Classix but right now I'm slightly leaning towards the Huffs. Anybody have any opinions on the matter? I really like the look of the...
  4. K

WTB: Huffs, preferably in NY/CT/NJ area

I'm another person looking for Huffs, this time in the tri-state region. Anybody have any? If so, send me a PM or an email at nwimmer@bu.edu with an offer. It would also be great if they had tires on them, but that's not necessary. Shipping is also another option that's not out of the...