GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jwilkins88

1. jwilkins88

Let's See Your Home Office

My office consists of a walmart desk that's in dire need of replacing + a 1950s beer fridge. I do have a pretty kickass PC though
  2. jwilkins88

Thoughts on the 2016 Civic? (10th gen)

I'll admit I'm a bit of a Honda fanboi, but..... Have you ever driven an S2000? Anyone who drives an S2000 and doesn't find it inspiring should probably reevaluate their car guy status. I don't think this is really valid. I see Golfs multiple times a day and a GTI at least once a day. Maybe...
  3. jwilkins88

Lift or Elevator

And it's more purposeful. I do love descriptive language. Lift can mean too many things. It's like... trolley vs shopping cart Or flat vs apartment Or estate vs sedan
  4. jwilkins88

What car did you pass your driving test in?

With all the weird questions you ask, the paranoid part of me thinks that you're an identity thief trying to collect answers for security questions haha
  5. jwilkins88

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

Then why do you even bring up emissions?
  6. jwilkins88

So you know more than Road & Track? http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a6342/2016-ford-focus-rs-first-details-exclusive-insider-info/ No one knows anything right now (unless you work for Ford), so a little bit of speculation never hurts anything.
  7. jwilkins88

Yeah... This sounds like Ford hate more than anything. I bet he would have also said, "No way the mustang will get a 4 cylinder"
  8. jwilkins88

How do you know that for a fact? Everything I've seen so far has said that it's definitely a possibility
  9. jwilkins88

Yeah... I think people who want the car for the performance are going to buy the RS. If they bring it over as AWD, it's going to be gunning for the R, not the GTI
  10. jwilkins88

Any Love For the New Z06?

I know it's a Golf forum, but if you're a car nut like me, you love everything. Particularly, for those of us in the states, this is an exciting car. I would call this the US's first proper supercar, and rumors have it that the C8 (next generation) is going to be mid-engine. I'm already pumped...
  11. jwilkins88

Your previous rides......Share it !!

I've had '95 Civic '05 Civic Si '09 Mazdaspeed 3 '10 Nissan Frontier '08 Audi A6 '15 GTI This was my pride and joy: This is the closest thing I have to an engine shot. Blurry as hell
  12. jwilkins88

What is your occupation?

Software Developer
  13. jwilkins88

What car does your partner drive?

My old Audi A6. I "forced" her to drive that instead of her 2001 Taurus that had no heat or A/C