GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Joltes

1. J

Looking for knowledge on 2.0 fuel issues

I tried to do a Throttle Valve adaptation, but it only says error. Does that mean it is bad, or could the other errors be stopping the adaptation?
  2. J

I did a scan with a VCDS and found a lot of garbage that was old stuff. I cleared the old junk out and did a new scan. Here are the results. tried to align the throttle body, but it would not have it. I don't know if the TPS is bad, which is causing the error? I took the throttle body off to...
  3. J

Just a little update......I finally got to install a new HPFP today. The car starts up again in limp mode. (Yay!) It is still giving the same 4 DTC.
  4. J

I did not cut the banjo fitting. I removed the bamboo fitting from the HPFP and installed the adapter from the removed HPFP, and the banjo bolt threaded into that adapter fitting. So I believe I should only have the original restrictor in there. I guess I will start with replacing the HPFP with...
  5. J

I am working on my son's 2006 GTI with the 2.0 FSI. We got it used for him a couple of years ago, so I don't know too much about its history. It definitely has a few quirks, but generally has ran decent for him. He had an issue with it losing power at highway speed for a little while. It gave a...