GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by joey26lil

1. J

07 gti..

so im thinking about buying another gti, just wondering if this was anyones on here...
  2. J

wtb.. tsi motor

well since my motor just out of no where blew up imgoing to need a replacement.. so anything under $3300 let me know
  3. J

FT: UG shaved rabbit front bumper

looking to trade my shaved rabbit front bumper for a UG gti front bumper.. i will be willing to drive an hour to meet.. only looking for trade! no pics as of yet.. bumper is in goood condtion only minor imperfections. it will come with the plastic hood filler and stock rabbit grill too. PM me...
  4. J

FS: classics

i have a set of black classics for sale.. no curb rash bends or cracks.. i will include the TPMS and tires but 2 will need to be replaced. i dont have pics but if u PM me your email dress i can send you some from my phone.. only looking for $200 NO SHIPPING! im located in NEPA
  5. J

WTT: GTI front for..

WTT: GTI front for..FS OEM VOTEX LIP looking to trade my UG gti front bumper w/votex lip for UG rabbit front end in the tristate area. preferably with votex front lip and badgless grill.. and also for sale is my UG OEM votex lip. will let it go for $175, PM me if you want pics and leave your...
  6. J

WTB: catback

any 3" catback or stock catback. let me know what you have. willing to trade plus cash stock catback with res and muffler delete also have a magnaflow 4" single tip out the back.
  7. J

FS/FT UG painted lowers!!!

SOLD!!!
  8. J

WTT: classics w/tires

i have a set of classics with falken tires about 50% all around on the tires. one wheel has curb rash pretty bad due to last owner. im looking to trade for anything really. i will have a pic of the rash later today. and i will have some cash on top of trade to.
  9. J

people that run vmaxx need your help

im getting a set of vmaxx coils really cheap and ive seen pics of them on the car but i want to see some pics with them all the way down. help me out guys
  10. J

WTS: UG gti bumper skin

from my 08 gti. has a tore in next to the driver side fender area. its currently at the body shop i can get pics of it in a few days. looking to get $175obo. i will be willing to meet up within reason.
  11. J

wtb/wtt ANY oem/rep 18's

i have a set of denvers with conti's with about 40% tread the fronts have like 60% left that i want to trade for plus say $400 . i would like some huffs with tires any oem/rep 18" wheels with tires. let me know what you guys have.
  12. J

WTB: Stage 1 chip

Some kind of performance chip APR GIAC etc etc just has to be a company that has the TSI tune available. Willing to pay up to $400.
  13. J

WTT: denvers w/tires for?

i have a set of basically brand new denvers with tires (15k on them) for trade. i dont have pics but they wheels are spotless no curbage nicks, dings all straight , they have tpms and lugs etc etc. not looking to ship. show me what u got to trade.
  14. J

new turbo cobalt dyno

got this from my other forum. cobaltss.net. this car is a beast! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgsd0VOSXXw
  15. J

wtb. asa jh3

as the title says looking for a set of 18' asa jh3's if anyone has some for sale (besides tire rack) let me know preferably local NY NJ PA