GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jerome99

1. jerome99

A SysAdmin's Analogy

Dude I sell unitrends its a great product but the support sucks ballz
  2. jerome99

Couldn't find my dream job- Applying to graduate school

comptia and networking+ don't really have that good of a ROI, in the desktop support world they do but you wont get rich doing that. I work in Enterprise Datacenter design and virtualization where CCNP, VCAP, and vender certs matter, most of the certs are paid for by the vendor themselves like...
  3. jerome99

no doubt I got a buddy that moved out west words for Symantec he makes about what I make now pays twice as much for a house note and has an hour and a half commute just to get to work. not really sure why he moved.
  4. jerome99

In IT certs are where it's at. I am a consultant so it really pays dividends for me to have quite a few certifications. It helps my company meet qualifications for higher levels of partnerships and helps me make more money. my company pays for all of my training and certification, but even after...
  5. jerome99

I declined to go to college, went into the USMC. worked on government consulting jobs and for companies in the private sector. I I worked hard to prove myself in the industry and now I am an IT consultant and make six figures in an area with some of the lowest cost of living in the United...
  6. jerome99

The Fappening!!!

Rules are ment to be broken
  7. jerome99

Whats your occupation?

Phd in massive poops Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  8. jerome99

Whats your occupation?

P-I-M-P Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  9. jerome99

What's the Fastest You've Driven on Public Roads?

187 GPS verified 03 supercharged 450hp mustang. Im never doing it again stuff gets weird past 150
  10. jerome99

Widow maker.

I'll take two please
  11. jerome99

ZF’s 9-Speed 9HP Transmission Puts Dog Clutches On The Leash (paging Max)

with a k04 I think a 7th gear would be very useful
  12. jerome99

Whats your occupation?

I actually envy you. I was an 0651 and didn't get nearly enough range or mcmap time.
  13. jerome99

Ford releases factory tune w/ warranty for Focus ST

but does it have the GTI rattle? :D